• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocawl

• skip_rat

• Smurf

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

Next session today at 5pm GMT (in 6 hours from this post) - see you guys then!

Edited by Protocawl

A great RDR session @Protocawl, thanks very much.

To anyone else who has this you need to join us, if you still have your PS3 and don't have RDR, it's worth hunting down the game of the year edition secondhand as it comes with all the dlc as well as undead nightmare on one disc.

• Like 1

Absolutely, @skip_rat, it's a great multiplayer game and we need as many of the crew joining the sessions as possible, there's so much fun to be had in a bigger group!!!

Edited by Protocawl

I apologise to all who came online for the session yesterday. I had a serious emergency in my flat yesterday and had to spend all of the evening and the entire day today fixing the problem, so I completely forgot about the session. Half the flat got flooded due to a burst water pipe and it turned out the whole plumbing had to be taken out and replaced and it's only half-way done now.

On 5.8.2016 at 8:24 PM, skip_rat said:

Hope you get the flat sorted OK. Did much stuff get damaged?

Got most of it sorted now, thank you for asking, but it still cost me as much as a new PS4 bundle. Can't believe this shit keeps happening to me every time I try to purchase the PS4. Hardly anything except some old wooden cupboards and the kitchen floor (slightly) got damaged, though (thankfully), so only had to pay for new water piping, 2 new faucets and a new toilet seat/pot (what's the best word to use in English, anyone? :huh:) for now, however the cupboards will need to be replaced in the near future and not sure about the kitchen floor yet (it's covered in a sort of linoleum texture, didn't look like much water got through that at first). I can still afford a PS4, but it'll take some extra time (a week or so) and I've got no more savings left. Fuck me...

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

That's a real shame @Protocawl, can you not clam on your insurance (if you had any)? We had to replace a  bathroom and utility room floor in this house when we moved in as the previous owner had  ignored several water leaks.

Hopefully your kitchen floor will dry out OK and you won't need to replace that too. 

• 2 weeks later...

No worries @Protocawl , I really enjoy RDR so I hope we can keep playing once you have the time.

Hope your flat has dried out OK and that it hasn't done too much damage to your PS4 fund :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How about tomorrow (Monday) at 6 or 7pm GMT/UTC? And I'm also thinking about an NA time, like 1am GMT/UTC (Tuesday). 2 sessions almost back-to-back.

• Like 1