Red Dead Redemption 1

Protocawl

Never played RDR, never had an interest in it. If they were to come out with a new one I might be willing to try it if a good number of members were playing it. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocawl

• skip_rat

• Smurf

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

Final few hours left on EU PS Store to purchase the on sale RDR & Undead Nightmare Bundle if anyone's interested!

I bought it, installed it and will try it out tomorrow, maybe even tonight.

• Like 1

Can you play undead nightmare online? I thought I red dead redemption but apparently not. I might have sold it with some other games but not sure.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

This game is simply amazing! Love it! It's taken up most of my free time these past few days. :P

On 31.3.2016 at 0:56 PM, CandyRotten said:

Can you play undead nightmare online?

Haven't tried online yet, but will try in the coming days.

• Like 2

It seems there is only a wave mode (like black ops)  in undead online. No free roam which is a bit disappointing 

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

• 2 weeks later...

Internet claims this is a leaked picture of the map of red dead 2. Its the internet, so I believe it. lol

3048885-4116445784-Red%252.jpg

• Like 3

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

15 hours ago, newyork-nightmare said:

Internet claims this is a leaked picture of the map of red dead 2. Its the internet, so I believe it. lol

As much as I want to believe it, I don't think a map ever leaked before the game was even annonced.

• Like 1

Would like to try multiplayer with a group on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Anyone available/interested?

@Fido_le_muet @zztop911 @CandyRotten @DeaD_GooN @Beez @b17vic @Ninja @zmurko @Dead-Demon @PDX96 @Smurf

Still got your PS3+RDR? If you want to play, can you set it up? Want to give it another try?

Any other crew members with RDR and wish to try it online with crewmates?

My PS3 is gone. RDR is one of the things I miss most about it. :( Will have to buy a new one one day, if they remain adamant not to release another soon or make a PS4 version of the original.

57 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Would like to try multiplayer with a group on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Anyone available/interested?

@Fido_le_muet @zztop911 @CandyRotten @DeaD_GooN @Beez @b17vic @Ninja @zmurko @Dead-Demon @PDX96 @Smurf

Still got your PS3+RDR? If you want to play, can you set it up? Want to give it another try?

Any other crew members with RDR and wish to try it online with crewmates?

I still have my copy and my PS3. I've never tried the multi-player mode. I'd be game Proto!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Sounds good protocawl. I'm up for it 

• Like 1

Does 5pm GMT (6pm BST) tomorrow sound good? If not, feel free to propose a more suitable time for yourself - I'll be available all day tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Yeah that sounds good to me

• Like 1

Sunday is fine, if your trying to get online and it does not work, save the save files to usb and delete them from your ps3 and retry.

So that will be 12PM for seeing we don't do daylight saving here.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

Sounds good protocawl.  See everyone there