Red Dead Redemption 1

Protocawl

• Consigliere

Hey @Protocawlthanks for the heads up. I’ve never played RDRO, but if I’m up at the time you arrange, I’ll jump on. I won’t state a preference, as all those times will be early hours here in Oz!

• Like 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocawl

• skip_rat

• Smurf

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the schedule for this RDR weekend then:

Session #1 - 9pm UTC on Friday the 19th

Session #2 - 5pm UTC      &      Session #3 - 10:30pm UTC on Saturday the 20th

Session #4 in 2 parts - 5pm UTC    and    7pm UTC on Sunday the 21st

Activities for each session will depend on number of participants present.

@Beez @Smurf @skip_rat @RichnLin @HoTWiiReD @Dead-Demon @Fido_le_muet @bakri16 

(Also posting this in the PSN chat)

• Like 1

The first session of the weekend starts at 9pm UTC tomorrow, Friday the 19th.

@Beez @Smurf @skip_rat @RichnLin @HoTWiiReD @Dead-Demon @Fido_le_muet @bakri16 

• There have been a few system updates on the PS3 in the last year or so, so if you haven't used the console for a while, plug it in at least a few hours before the session to get the updates done in time.
  • If you have a working PS3-compatible headset that you can use, feel free to use it.

To get to RDR Multiplayer safely, load Singleplayer from the main screen first, then open the START menu once you've loaded in, scroll to the Multiplayer tab and enter a multiplayer session or accept an invite to a MP session from me. If you try joining multiplayer from the main screen, you will most likely encounter an endless loading screen and you'll just have to restart the game, since it will never load into MP from there (unless it has been patched, which is unlikely).

Also, if you don't like your random MP character once you've loaded into a lobby, you can go to the Outfitter from SELECT or START menu in MP and pick a different character.

To check all the DLC you have installed and what you can still buy/download go to: Game Menu -> Downloadable Content (here you see what you have installed) -> PlayStation Store (this is where you can download the remaining free DLC packs and buy/download the paid DLC packs)

FREE DLC packs (there's no reason why you shouldn't download these if you haven't already):

Paid DLC packs:

Activities for the session will depend on the number of participants present.

• Like 1

Hey Proto ! 

Won't be there tonight but I'm confident I could pop in for session #2 tomorrow. 

I'll also try to make it to the 2nd part of session #4 but can't be sure with the sleep deprivation and baby bottles schedule :( 

• Like 1

I will be there for the Friday session. 

Nevermind. Cannot get a wireless signal to my PS3. Count me out for all RDR sessions.

Edited by Beez
  • Sad 1