• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocawl

• skip_rat

• Smurf

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

This week, as usual:

Thursday @ 7/8pm GMT (means I'll be playing at 7 but you're welcome to join at 8 if you can't make it earlier)

Sunday @ 5pm GMT

Today's session is therefore less than 8 hours away, hope to see you there!

@Beez@PDX96@DeaD_GooN@zztop911@Smurf

Just wondering: would it be possible for you NA guys to attend these if there was a session happening at, say, 2am GMT some night(s)?

EDIT: More specifically, Thursday/Friday nights. Or any other times you can propose that would work well for you?

Edited by Protocawl

Next session is tomorrow at 5pm GMT, as usual.

Hopefully there will be no more of those disastrous server issues like on Thursday.

Our main goal will once again be to get into public team game mode matches, but if that fails, I've planned some free roam challenges for us to enjoy. ;) We can also play Advanced Co-op missions if we so desire and depending on how many have DLC, some DLC modes, too.

The EU PS Store still has RDR and all DLC for around 75% off until the 2nd of June, so if you want it, go get it! :)

I just noticed this thread, ugh. I have RDR but don't have the expansion, does that mater for playing online with everyone? I enjoyed this game but have never played online. My brother showed it to me once for about 20 minutes but that's it.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

16 hours ago, furdog said:

I just noticed this thread, ugh. I have RDR but don't have the expansion, does that mater for playing online with everyone? I enjoyed this game but have never played online. My brother showed it to me once for about 20 minutes but that's it.

You don't need any paid DLC, but I do recommend downloading all the free DLC from in-game. Instructions:

Some more instructions to get online without problems:

I'm hosting RDR sessions on Thursdays (7pm GMT) & Sundays (5pm GMT), so feel free to join us when you can, Furry! :)

Hope to be on tonight, hopefully no one will get that glitch following them from freeroam.

I'll leave the undead nightmare disc in in case you want to try any more if those survival modes.

• Like 1

I can't host tonight since I won't be home. Thursday is also a bit questionable, because Germany & Poland will be playing at 7pm GMT. I'll think about Thursday's session and let you all know soon.

No worries, hopefully by the time we next play I'll have the game of the year edition which contains the main game, undead nightmare and all the dlc on one disc.

• Like 1

I Emailed R* about the RDR issues and they sent me their website link. :(

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/categories/200013116

Apparently! You should start in single player and then go to a private online session, 

and if someone starts from a public session and enter a private season, it will result in

issues within the private session or vice versa.The invisible players is due to the 

Hunters and Traders DLC, delete all of your RDR game data (not save data) from

the PS3 Game Data Utility. You will not lose any progress. Then re-download the latest Title.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There will be an RDR session tomorrow, Sunday, at 5pm GMT. It will last for up to an hour & a half. We'll try team modes and/or DLC content (depending on who are present).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All sessions from here on are back on schedule, starting with this Thursday's session.

Hope too see you guys on Thursday at 7pm GMT!