A River Runs Through It

no_snacks

A River Runs Through It

The rugged terrain provides plenty of natural cover for you to use, as well as three bridges crossing the Zancudo River.

30 player TDM using Assault Shotguns as the starting weapon, with Heavy Shotgun pick-ups closer to the river.

Grenade pick-ups on the two outer bridges, with a Grenade Launcher on the central bridge. 

fHbDUHV.png

RSC Link - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/Mkl7r9m3oUKsSp0XxHQWJQ#

• Like 2

Haha.  They're nothing special, Squirrel. 

Just a few wooden ramps with plywood walls/roof and some farm fencing for handrails. :D

It was getting harder and harder to find new areas to create in, but the ability to stack props gives us so many new opportunities.  It's great fun seeing what you can come up with.  

Edited by no_snacks

1 hour ago, ScottyB said:

Sounds awesome, can't wait to play it.

JALJ hosted it in his inpromptu PL the other day.  I think it was 4 vs 4.  It played out ok, but there have been a few changes since then.  Hopefully it's better balanced now.

Originally there was a Grenade Launcher on each bridge, but there was way too many grenades getting fired, so now there's only one Launcher plus two hand grenades which should tone things down a bit.

Will look at replacing the Assault Shotgun with a Bullpup if it's too OP, but I wanted to force the player to switch between a close quarters weapon and a longer range one.  I think everyone will simply use the Heavy Shotgun if I take the Assault out.  Will need to play it a couple more times before deciding. :)

• Like 1

Sorry for surprising you yesterday with this map on the pl snacks! :P

I liked it alot, the weapons force you to have to close the distance between the foe allowing for some nice shootouts. A nice size and I love the bridges. Some epic pvp can be done on the bigger enclosed bridge. 

I personally was struggling with the shotgun So I was happy to be using the grenade launcher lol.

Good map though, definitely was alot of fun and looking forward to playing it again :)

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

This is a great TDM Snacks, the location is a nice change from the usual spots.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 months later...

Fun TDM, I think most people used the assault shotgun. Don't recall seeing a grenade launcher but the grenades were used. The weapon spawns seemed fairly placed.

• Like 1