On Crimson Pond

no_snacks

On Crimson Pond

30 player TDM with Pump and Bullpup shotguns.

The limited range of the shotguns means you'll be able to see your opponents most of the time, but will not be able to lock-on until you get closer.  

Use the man-made walkways to get across Mirror Park Lake.  Just remember, once you're close enough to kill your opponents, they'll be close enough to kill you too.

lIru9uu.png

RSC Link - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/eecbIn2lyUqZbovraP5taA#

• Like 1

This is a fun slaughter

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

EDIT

oops sorry, wrong map, I confused this one with the one from the other day :wacko:

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I liked this although most of the map played out in one section it really rewarded teamwork. Like the idea of maybe a grenade or something in the middle for incentive to go out there 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, truelife98 said:

I liked this although most of the map played out in one section it really rewarded teamwork. Like the idea of maybe a grenade or something in the middle for incentive to go out there 

Thanks, True.  Yeah it played out completely differently yesterday.  Normally the whole map gets used, not just one little section.

I suppose that's just how the spawn points work.  If each team is working together in one area, it'll respawn you close to your teammates, meaning nobody ever spawns on the other side of the map.

I'll place a couple Grenade pickups towards the centre of the map.  Nothing too OP though, like a Launcher or RPG.  Hopefully that entices a few players to make a dash for them and break up the respawn pattern.  If that doesn't work, then one well placed grenade could take out half the opposing team.  That'll certainly shake things up a bit. :D

• Like 1

Fixed up a couple of props and added two grenade pickups on/near the central island.  Hopefully this will add some diversity to the gameplay and disrupt the mob v's mob stalemate, although it was quite fun. :)