It Takes Four To Tango

Banketelli

On 2/18/2016 at 7:16 AM, Banketelli said:

Did you try it last night?

Yeah, Banksie, we ran it during Beez's PL and it went well. 

It's a similar map to Dodge's "Davis Firefight" TDM and I really like that area.  There's lots of different types of urban terrain, meaning lots of different strategies and lots of different ways to be killed. :D

Dodge's DM has lots of high powered weapons like MG's, Carbine Rifles and Heavy Snipers, while yours uses lesser powered, smaller clip weapons like Machine Pistols, Micro SMG's and Regular Snipers, meaning limited ammo, a lower kill count and more close quarters encounters.   As a result, both DM's play out in different ways but I enjoy both.  It's just a matter of adjusting your style to suit the map.  It forces you to move around a lot more so I had to leave my tent and sleeping bag at home for this one.  No long term camping on this map. :D

We only played it with 2 teams, but would love to give it a try with 3 or 4.  Good job. :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Snacks! :)

It's weird cause it has no plays when you look on RSC. Same is the case with my other TDM map 'Where Sinners Dwell' and I know that it has been played at least once cause I was there mydamnself! Oh well, just another bug.

Didn't know Dodge had a map in exactly the same spot. Thankfully, other than that they seem to differ a lot as you mentioned. Mine is really supposed to be played with 4 (or 3) teams. That's the reason for the lesser powered weapons.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Xyon14 said:

This will appear in tonights S'n'G's PL :)

Cool! Remember to set it to 4 teams. Or 3 if the numbers are more suited for that. :) 

• Like 1