Zucchini Revolt

no_snacks

Zucchini Revolt

mLqvmR3.png

TDM for 2 teams.

30 players (will drop it back to 20-24 if too crowded)

Heavy Revolver only with lots of extra pick-ups.

Armour and health pick-ups at each snack stall and taco van.

RSC link - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/j1-mJBm2t0KC1h9krdrL_g#

Any feedback is appreciated.  

• Like 3

We ran it tonight in Scotty's PL, but I lost all my voice chat during the PL.  I'm not sure if the other players thought it sucked or not.  :lol:

We ran it with 12 players tonight and it seemed fine.  It will most likely be a little crowded with 20 to 30 players, but 12 to 20 should work ok.  

The Heavy Revolver slows down the pace of a DM, so it's a little hard to gauge the right number of players.  Would love to try it out with different sized lobbies to get a feel for it.

• Like 1

I loved this DM although I'm a little concerned of your obsession with tacos and snacks haha. It played out really well with 12 people. You had plenty of room to run around strategically and sneak up on people but it was also fairly fast paced with some cool shootouts which is exactly how I love a DM.

The map is bigger than you realise though so it would need to be tested with a bigger lobby to see how it plays and if it plays how you what it too. I think 30 will be too much, but 20-24 should be pretty good. It will change how you play though and you won't be running around as much but it will still be fun.

I really love the prop placement and story you set up with it. It really felt like a farmer market and I you added some cool little details which I almost missed, like the seats and upturned picnic table haha.

Awesome work again!

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

This is a fun map, but I really need to learn how to use that gun properly.  It's tricky until you get the hang of it, but I like this TDM quite a bit, and I think you've done some great work here.

I have yet to try it with more than 13 or 14, but I'm thinking 20-22 sounds about right for the maximum.  I'll have to use it in a Saturday PL when we're sure to get more than 20 to find out for sure. :)

Great fun and I'll be ready next time we play it. :P

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

The map is quite a bit larger than it seems, but most of the play tends to take place in the market area.  The parking lot and the area around the permanent buildings hardly get used.  I'll most likely have to reduce the player number to about 20 because of that.

@ Scotty.  Haha, yeah.  The obsession with snack vans and taco trucks seems to be an ongoing trend.  I may have to seek some professional help for that.  :D

@LN.  Yeah, the Heavy Revolver takes a little while to get used to.  In a way it's quite similar to the Marksman Pistol.  You just have to constantly tell yourself to slow things down and take your time.  It packs a nasty punch though.

Simply testing the job in the creator was a great way to get a feel for it, and heaps of fun too.  

• Like 2

Not sure if it was just beginners luck, having never used heavy revolver before, or I have finally found a gun that suits my normally ineffective shooting skills, but I really liked it. Great jobs Snacks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love this one. It's like a slightly faster version of your Taco one with the vintage pistol which was also awesome. Scotty is right in that the map plays bigger than it is, but it doesn't feel like you have to run miles to get to the action.

Its great.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...