Better Wreckonize

Banketelli

This has always been one of my favorites. Any chance of it increasing capacity wise? It definitely works well for 16, but perhaps 20?

I ask because we generally get more than 16 on weekend PLs these days, and I love using some of the more well-established PS3 TDMs when possible. Either way, I'm looking forward to giving the updated version a try. :)

• Like 1

This has always been one of my favorites. Any chance of it increasing capacity wise? It definitely works well for 16, but perhaps 20?

I ask because we generally get more than 16 on weekend PLs these days, and I love using some of the more well-established PS3 TDMs when possible. Either way, I'm looking forward to giving the updated version a try. :)

I thought about it and was definitely tempted to do it, but I'm not sure it can hold 20. Then again, I have yet to play a TDM with that many players.

If I increase the capacity, maybe you could run it in your PL tomorrow and let me know how it went? :D

• Like 1

I thought about it and was definitely tempted to do it, but I'm not sure it can hold 20. Then again, I have yet to play a TDM with that many players.

If I increase the capacity, maybe you could run it in your PL tomorrow and let me know how it went? :D

Definitely, that sounds like a plan. :D

I'll run it regardless of how many RSVPs I have tomorrow, but hopefully there will be a full lobby.

I can't quite remember how many more spawn points will need to be added, but the area seems like it may be big enough. Will definitely let you know how it all turns out.

• Like 1

I wasn't able to use this on Saturday because we had almost 30 players, but I did run it last night when I filled in as host for the AU playlist.  We didn't have a full lobby--maybe 12 or so when the match started.  I'd love to give it a try when we have more than 16, but still, this is definitely one of my favorites and while I didn't notice any overly significant changes, it still has that great flow, great prop placement, and great weapon choice.

I'll keep you posted when I'm able to host it with a larger lobby.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Removed the PS4 version and updated the original since it was the only one that got played. 

The combat pistol is no longer available due to it being annoying to change to after each re-spawn. And the fact that many didn't even realise it was there.