GTAO 6?

JustHatched

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Myth you can’t mock Fortnite then hint at Saints Row replacing GTAO 😂

Yes I can :classic_tongue:

Besides, Fortsh*te is a kids game, SR is VERY adult in places...:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

Just now, Mythaga said:

Yes I can :classic_tongue:

Besides, Fortsh*te is a kids game, SR is VERY adult in places...:classic_biggrin:

Fortnite has cleavage!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

6 minutes ago, Hurst said:

London plz.

Oooooooh that would be s*xy....

Lodon as a city you could fly to would be great, impractical from a coders point of view but would be amazing for the player, the contrast between American and European cities in one game would be quality. 

Edited by JuniorChubb

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Oooooooh that would be s*xy....

Lodon as a city you could fly to would be great, impractical from a coders point of view but would be amazing for the player, the contrast between American and European cities in one game would be quality. 

Would make sense, I'm a bit bored of the yankee perspective. I could just imagine it now, driving my Casco through Trafalgar Square oh man oh man.

I wonder what they would call it, London is the only city referenced by name iirc...

However to stay in line with the HD era would they rename it?

Also should it feature Mrs Chubb?

It has to be in a American city for me, the whole thing about GTA is the American dream.  We don’t have dreams in England.  Besides, London 1969 is the worst GTA game.

I’d like to see a modern day Vice City.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hurst said:

London plz.

Going to London this weekend. I can look into the conditions. Jacking a few rides, curb boosting, combat rolls and trying to get ahold of a few good off-road tyres and a facepaint should get me a indication of how well suited Brexit is for a videogame. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Lann said:

Going to London this weekend. I can look into the conditions. Jacking a few rides, curb boosting, combat rolls and trying to get ahold of a few good off-road tyres and a facepaint should get me a indication of how well suited Brexit is for a videogame

I'm there on Thursday and Sunday, will lend a hand.

Brexit: The Video Game would be hilarious.

• Haha 1

Well since racing is my favorite thing in GTA I’m more concerned with the landscape surrounding the city. I want diverse topography and ecosystems. The RDR2 map would be a good start but add Mexico from the first game as well. Vice City would s*ck because real life Florida is all straight roads and totally flat. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beez said:

Well since racing is my favorite thing in GTA I’m more concerned with the landscape surrounding the city. I want diverse topography and ecosystems. The RDR2 map would be a good start but add Mexico from the first game as well. Vice City would s*ck because real life Florida is all straight roads and totally flat. 

Yup, like G said before... empty space is great for races. Bigger distances between towns/settlements can also enhance gameplay too. I can't stand it in Fallout etc when warring factions are within a stones throw of each other.

I think its more or less a guarantee that they'll release GTA VI in Vice City and probably the surround areas. Maybe a decent chunk of 
"Florida esk" environment. Just because of how they scaled RDRO with the original map and added to it.

Either that or they'll just go to town on Vice Cities three islands and make them a decent size. Like the three islands of Liberty City on 
Steroids. 

I think the Online aspect will start in BETA which will wipe a dozen players off it from the get go. And I'd imagine they'll included 
"Battle Royal" or "Team Rush" type modes to begin with to try and keep people entertained until they can figure out how to reintroduce 
MC modes and CEO type modes. 

As for what it'll be called. I reckon just GTAO and they'll just push it as like 2.0 or something like that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheWordIsMarc said:

I think its more or less a guarantee that they'll release GTA VI in Vice City and probably the surround areas. Maybe a decent chunk of 
"Florida esk" environment. Just because of how they scaled RDRO with the original map and added to it.

Either that or they'll just go to town on Vice Cities three islands and make them a decent size. Like the three islands of Liberty City on 
Steroids. 

I think the Online aspect will start in BETA which will wipe a dozen players off it from the get go. And I'd imagine they'll included 
"Battle Royal" or "Team Rush" type modes to begin with to try and keep people entertained until they can figure out how to reintroduce 
MC modes and CEO type modes. 

As for what it'll be called. I reckon just GTAO and they'll just push it as like 2.0 or something like that.

Yup, Vice City is very likely if you follow the games.

Unfortunately I make you right about starting in beta too, GTAO2 will feel pretty empty compared to what we have now.

BTW welcome to the site too 🙂 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, JuniorChubb said:

CB3A86DA-DEEA-4FD9-8A34-1F129A7409C4.jpeg.84d5a2dc3d9c68cb17957c8ca73088b1.jpeg

I wonder what they would call it, London is the only city referenced by name iirc...

However to stay in line with the HD era would they rename it?

Also should it feature Mrs Chubb?

They would call it Graand Feft Or-toe: Landaaaaan 

Would it feature the Chubbs? Maybe, if Essex was included...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Unfortunately I make you right about starting in beta too, GTAO2 will feel pretty empty compared to what we have now.

Thanks Chubb! 

Yeah, It's going to be a watered down load of slush to begin with like GTAO was in the start and like RDRO has been (Haven't seen this new update yet)
But I think this time round they'll think better of promoting Heists etc. About three bloody years before releasing them 🤣

That's the one thing that made me laugh. But. It shows that they learned there lesson by called it RDRO BETA.

I'm intrigued how it'll be though because they've lost Benzies and now the VP of operations in Rockstar... So they could show they're
still full of ideas or full of sh*t. This is a big turning point in their games I feel. 

13 minutes ago, Hurst said:

They would call it Graand Feft Or-toe: Landaaaaan 

Would it feature the Chubbs? Maybe, if Essex was included...

Redbridge is a district of Ilford in the London Borough of Redbridge in east London you slaaaaaaaaaag!

13 minutes ago, TheWordIsMarc said:

Thanks Chubb! 

Yeah, It's going to be a watered down load of slush to begin with like GTAO was in the start and like RDRO has been (Haven't seen this new update yet)
But I think this time round they'll think better of promoting Heists etc. About three bloody years before releasing them 🤣

That's the one thing that made me laugh. But. It shows that they learned there lesson by called it RDRO BETA.

I'm intrigued how it'll be though because they've lost Benzies and now the VP of operations in Rockstar... So they could show they're
still full of ideas or full of sh*t. This is a big turning point in their games I feel. 

They will have learned a lot, I didn’t mind waiting for heists and won’t mind waiting again as long as online is stable and we can have private sessions.

They also (as you hinted) will have learned what a cash cow online has been. IMO RDR2 will never match this so yeah, GTO2 could be a turning point for better or worse.

Edited by JuniorChubb

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Redbridge is a district of Ilford in the London Borough of Redbridge in east London you slaaaaaaaaaag!

It'll always be a part of Essex, bruvva!

If a gentleman happens to be born in a stable, it does not follow that he should be called a horse

• Haha 1

Just now, Hurst said:

It'll always be a part of Essex, bruvva!

If a gentleman happens to be born in a stable, it does not follow that he should be called a horse

Thank the Lord, I was born in Harrow 😂

57 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

GTAO2 will be a vast land of nothing at the beginning as we are all use to the current GTAO. RDRO Beta with cars it will be. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: