Tacos Vs Chihuahuas

no_snacks

Tacos Vs Chihuahuas *

* Not to be confused with Rockets Vs Insurgents. :lol:

I made and tested this TDM a few months ago, but never published it until now. The new weapons in the creator have allowed it to play out the way it was intended.
It's quite fun to play, as the Marksman Pistol slows the pace down quite a bit. There always seems to be a few laughs and some funny moments.
Hope you enjoy it.

• Small scale TDM using the Marksman Pistol.
  • Set in the Mexican Square in SE Vinewood.
  • 2 to 18 players - Default setting is 3 teams 
  • Works well as a standard DM if there's not many players.
  • Each player starts with only four bullets. Each pick-up is only worth two more. You'll need to make every shot count. ;)

Nn4zE9K.png

RSC Link.  http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/no_snacks/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/776PtFbt2UCWJkEwZtiGqw

EDIT - Increased the player limit from 8 to 18 players and made if cater for 3 teams.  Added some extra cover and more Marksman Pistol pick-ups.

Edited by no_snacks

* Not to be confused with Rockets Vs Insurgents.  :lol:

This made me lol for real :lol:

This is a great TDM.

Both times I played this I had no issues with headshots thanks to the gun, which is a really nice change lol. There's a lot of reloading as expected, so it really changes the pace from the usual TDM we do. It can also make for some quite amusing moments of people watching each other reloading before either can shoot :lol:

Definitely recommend team work in this one. More support means more bullets (and reloading lol).

Excellent job :)

• Like 1

I remember testing this a while ago. It's a pretty overdone spot but I think it worked pretty well. And now with being able to set weapons, apparently? Should be a fun way to shitcan someone.

Mexican stand-off indeed. Should be called "Tequila Sunrise" though because I remember LOL-ing my ass off.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

This was great fun, Snacks.  I remember testing it with you long ago, but we got to play it with the proper, Marksman Pistol pickups in the NA playlist earlier.

It is definitely a great challenge and has a feel and flow unique to most TDMs.  This one adds a whole new element of game play where timing and planning is essential to survival.

This marks the first Marksman Pistol TDM that I have played, and it certainly does not disappoint in any way.

Great job, you definitely need to make more TDMs! :)

• Like 1

We had a super fun time with this TDM last night.  So many great times pistol whipping too. I got LN & Hatch one after the other since the re-load times are just way too slow for me.  Not that that's a bad thing, but sometimes I just need to kill RIGHT NOW.  I bookmarked this job so I can use it whenever there aren't many people around.  :)

• Like 1

I loved this last night. The slower pace of the weapon allowed to get more kills than I ever have. Was great practice on head shots as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Glad you all enjoyed the DM, guys.  The slow fire-rate and reload speeds always seem to provide a few laughs and comical situations.  

Every time we've played it, the mood seems less serious than most other DM's.  I've just made some major changes though - hopefully I haven't wrecked it. :D

• Increased the player limit from 8 to 18 players.
  • Default setting is now set to 3 teams.  
  • Added the extra spawn points, more cover and weapon pick-ups.  
  • Altered the team start points to allow for the 3rd team.
  • The OP has been updated with the changes.

The Marksman Pistol really slows down the pace of a DM, so hopefully it still plays out ok with the extra players in a relatively small map.  I can always change it back to the original settings if it sucks.

8 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Glad you all enjoyed the DM, guys.  The slow fire-rate and reload speeds always seem to provide a few laughs and comical situations.  

Every time we've played it, the mood seems less serious than most other DM's.  I've just made some major changes though - hopefully I haven't wrecked it. :D

• Increased the player limit from 8 to 18 players.
  • Default setting is now set to 3 teams.  
  • Added the extra spawn points, more cover and weapon pick-ups.  
  • Altered the team start points to allow for the 3rd team.
  • The OP has been updated with the changes.

The Marksman Pistol really slows down the pace of a DM, so hopefully it still plays out ok with the extra players in a relatively small map.  I can always change it back to the original settings if it sucks.

That may be too many for that tiny map. It was very fun though!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!