• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• PapOiteE

• Banketelli

• DavidCore89

Can someone explain why he never scores goals like this with the national team ?

I'm quite proud as he played for St Etienne a few years back :D

Edited by Fido_le_muet

• 1 month later...

Hopefully City can provide a nice surprise, but yeah, it looks like an all Madrid final like 2 years ago. May they kick the shit out of each other and get banned from UEFA.  

• 4 weeks later...

So, The Special One in MANU... can he do better than Moyles&Van Gaal? Are the rumours true that he'll bring Zlatan?

Should be an explosive season in Premier League, Pep in MANC, Liverpool only focused on Premier League, ... Seriously doubt we'll see another dwarf club take the championship next year.

Well, he can hardly do any worse. I think he brings Zlatan with him. Dumb and Dumber deserve each other. 

With all the big name coaches and the new tv deal going into effect, this summer's tranfer window will be absolutely insane. All Premier League clubs will be loaded and even the smaller ones will be able to go hunting in and outbid top clubs in other countries (minus the giants). 

So who do you guys think is going to win the champions league?? I'm really hoping that atletico wins because i really hate real madrid

If there's any team around Europe who know exactly how to frustrate and beat Real, it's Atletico.

Atletico to win 2-1.

Now Guardiola will face a real challenge, I'm curious to see how things will work for his team in such a competitive league.

Mourinho was a good choice. He is a genius.

Atl Madrid must win!!! I hate Real Madrid, I hate Florentino Perez even more! 3-1 for atletico.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I was only able to get 1 match ticket for Euro '16 and decided to not bother - the news of thwarted terror attacks is pretty scary.

I hope the tournament is a safe one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Glad I was only able to get 1 match ticket for Euro '16 and decided to not bother - the news of thwarted terror attacks is pretty scary.

I hope the tournament is a safe one.

Sincerely doubt anything major happens. There's been scaremongering biannually for every major tournament for a few years and nothing ever happened. All terrorist actions in Europe for the past 15 years have been in totally unremarkable days or places. 

It's probably not that easy to organize a terrorist attack. When they find the people willing to die (many support it, but how many really want to go that far?), when they finally get the logistics in place, they don't risk losing it all by going to the most heavily secured places around, where they are most expected. A killing spree wouldn't last long in an Euro city, with the amount of police everywhere plus every special force in high alert. A bomb has a high probability of being found out. When they do cause damage, support to survivors will be a lot quicker and effective. 

If all they want is a full stadium, they have dozens every week in Europe with far less security than the one that will be present at the Euros. They did try to reach the Stade-de-France in November, that resulted in three dead terrorists and a dead Portuguese bystander. I'd say from the terrorists point of view that was a botched job, how tragic that single death has been.

48 minutes ago, Arruda said:

All terrorist actions in Europe for the past 15 years have been in totally unremarkable days or places.

Most terror attacks. November 13th : 3 bombs in the Stade de France area during an international match...

But I doubt anything will happen near a stadium. But in one of the city centre on the other hand...

Wow, bad time for Brasil. Looks like they still need to recover from that 7-1 defeat in the last World Cup.

Lots of work ahead to rebuild a competitive team.

Watched Messi and Argentina toy with Team USA in the semifinals of Copa America. He is must watch TV whenever he's on.

• Like 1