The 2015-2016 Beautiful Game Thread

SeymorScagneti

Bielsa in Premier League will be awesome! His teams are always crazy aggressive which makes for some great games to watch.

I honestly didn't think Abramovich would fire Mourinho. Not before the summer at least. But it's just another example that it's easier to blame the manager than the squad. From the sounds of it Mourinho might have lost the changing room, but that doesn't excuse the players. Most of them have been completely shit and out of shape this season, especially Ivanovich, Hazard and the walking joke that is Diego Costa. Only good player have been Willian, and that's basically just because his free kicks are absolutely insane!

@Fido - Wolfsburg has some good players, it might be an interesting game.

Yep, they got this guy!

53e81c6d0b673c969da33180f363774e_742.jpg

:D

Edited by Balotelli
  • Like 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• PapOiteE

• Banketelli

• DavidCore89

Real Madrid just won 10-2 against Rayo Vallecano. 10-2 !!!

Against Rayo's 9 men, though. A team that only has one setting and that's attack attack attack! The score was 1-2 when it was still 11v11.

But yeah, a perfect opportunity for BBC to boost their goal stats.

"31 goals for Bale, Benzema & Ronaldo in La Liga this season - 28 have come against teams in the bottom half of the standings."

• 4 weeks later...

12496075_10154054990229305_1485385305484

Ballon d'Or back where it belongs. Number 5 at the age of 28. Crazy.

Did any of you see the "spectacular" show the other night? Truly FIFA at its finest.. Host more interested in selfies than actually hosting, amateurish sound, ridiculous acts, cringeworthy questions and answers and some weird-ass choices for the World XI 2015. Was just missing Blatter the Clown to complete the circus. 

Edited by Balotelli
  • Like 2

blackburn rovers. 18th in the championship. ever since we were relegated i've fallen more and more out of touch with football and it just gets worse. i swear its actually painful to see us falter over and over.

oh well back to MMA and Connor McGregor for me!

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• 5 weeks later...

I think they will win it. A victory against Arsenal this weekend and it's theirs. Even if they lose, I still have them down as favorites. There have been much talk about them not been able to last to the end because they are not used to be dealing with the pressure. That's bullshit IMO. They desperately fought relegation all season last year. That must be a bigger pressure to be under.

It's a great story and I really hope they make it. Will be the biggest upset in all of sport in modern times. Might even be in all of history? They have really taking advantages of the poor condition the top teams are in. Good on them.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

Hahahah. United is so shit. Just lost 2-1 to Danish champions FC Midtjylland. Easily the worst United side in my lifetime. With a fucking joke of a manager. 

So, we lost again against Bayer Leverkusen and we're out of europa league. But I have to say it was a pleasure to see my team playing agsinst them, they have good players and they were all about fairplay. They said on twitter they want us to win our league, that's so nice! Bayer 04 Leverkusen gained a new fan!

• Like 1

I'm so pissed after last night Europa League results.

My team (Saint-Etienne) had won the first match 3-2. Last night, they were losing 1-0 for almost all the game but they scored at the 89' ! That was enough to qualify but these dumbasses took another goal at the 92' !!!!!

I was furious !!! How can that happen ? You just have to concentrate for 3 more minutes and reinforce your defense !!!

And they did the exact same thing in championship against Marseille not 5 days ago !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Leicester city are so close to win the title! 8 games left.

Tottenham has a hard calendar, they will face man utd and liverpool.

Our portuguese league is also interesting. SL Benfica is 2 points ahead of my Sporting Lisbon, with 7 games to go. FC Porto is 4 pts behind us I think.

On 3/15/2016 at 3:06 AM, PapOiteE said:

Leicester city are so close to win the title! 8 games left.

Tottenham has a hard calendar, they will face man utd and liverpool.

Our portuguese league is also interesting. SL Benfica is 2 points ahead of my Sporting Lisbon, with 7 games to go. FC Porto is 4 pts behind us I think.

I want Leicester to win the league and the remaining games for them aren't that tough.

I might need them to lose the match against Swansea though as we could be in trouble at that point.

So :

PSG - Manchester City

Wolfsburg - Real Madrid

Barcelona - Atletico

Bayern - Benfica.

I'm gonna go with PSG, Real, Barça & Bayern in semis.

PSG losing against Bayern in semis and Bayern beating Barça in the Final :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic confirms interest from the Premier League regarding a move this summer.

I think it was only a few weeks ago when I said he needs to come over here to play at the highest level each week.

Can't wait, don't care who he joins.