• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Lann

• Dodge

• zmurko

Damn... Im not sure. The barriers in question are to keep you from swinging out, under the crane, and turning left back onto the track to maintain a really high speed in that section.

Dodgeservice.png

Keep the prop closest to the corner and take the furthest one (assuming the closest one is still easy to see). You could also mess around with other longer props and rotating/flipping them to get different angles. Ive seen some creative stuff.

You could also try using large dynamic props to block the gaps in the barrier before the start/finish CP. They might not prevent going through the gap, but if it slows people down then its still done the job. Now sure what you could use though as Im not online to look right now.

We could do that. I'm ok either way. Im going to look into adjusting the props for the run up. But angling them is not an option. Because that blocks some of the exit points on the other side. 

Let me what I can do with the props. And go from there. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 years later...

@Dodge : Hey man, would it be possible to update the track to add all the new cars to the track ? 

I'd like to do some testing to prepare for a potential new racing championship :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Dodge : Hey man, would it be possible to update the track to add all the new cars to the track ? 

I'd like to do some testing to prepare for a potential new racing championship :D 

Sure. I can do that. I might look into smoothing the railroad tracks a bit too. Unless people think it adds to the test ability of the track. 

Dodgeservice.png

Just now, Dodge said:

Sure. I can do that. I might look into smoothing the railroad tracks a bit too. Unless people think it adds to the test ability of the track. 

I think you shouldn't change anything :) 

• Thanks 1