• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Lann

• Dodge

• zmurko

#2 ;-)

Collum Format Needs an edit, it's on "time" at the moment. fun track, even if my first try was slower than Dodge's ( weird that :-P  )

actually never mind, that was a stock exemplar lol

Edited by MrBump360
  • Like 1

#2 ;-)

Collum Format Needs an edit, it's on "time" at the moment. fun track, even if my first try was slower than Dodge's ( weird that :-P  )

actually never mind, that was a stock exemplar lol

It might be that only i can format the cells, not sure,  if so i will fix once back on pc (sunday). 

Absolutely agree with MrBump.  This is a really fun track, Dodge.  :)

It requires total commitment in some corners, and a delicate touch in others.

So far, every class of vehicle I've used has worked really well on the track.

The track probably favours the vehicles with a higher top speed, but it's interesting to see how each of your own custom cars compare to each other.

Just to let you know though.  Some of the re-spawn points are facing the wrong way, especially as you first go through the containers.  (CP's 6, 7, 8 etc)

There's also one on the loopy off ramp towards the end of the lap. 

Great work on the spreadsheet too, Lann.

It's great to be able to record your times somewhere.  Sort of like a permanent Crew Challenge.  :lol:

• Like 2

I agree, Dodge put in alot of work to make the track suit the purpose, and i think it works and feels great!

Yes, one could now attempt to claim "insert your favourite var here"-champion of the crew :D

• Like 2

The RSC link takes me to the PS4 version

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs?missionId=UMHEbvkTYU2iMrvFCy1img

But there is PS3 a version, slightly different URL.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps3/jobs/job/UMHEbvkTYU2iMrvFCy1img

They look absolutely identical to me, and I assume they would be anyway.

Is that link meant to take you to the appropriate console version? If not can you add the PS3 link to the first post as well?

Edited by djw180

There is only a PS3 version of this track. It was made only on the PS3. Not sure why there would be a different url for it on the 4. 

As for respawns, I know they face the wrong direction. Its the broken creator doing that. Sorry.

Dodgeservice.png

Got times in this morning for Duneloader, Sandking SWB and Enduro. Ran my Comet too but hit too many things so didn't record lap time.

This is a solid way to make money too! $5000+ for each 2 lap race.

I'm waiting to see some Schafter times. I was suprised at how well my Tailgater did. 

I'll run some laps tomorrow :)

Just had a look at the spreadsheet and I had no idea it was this complete !

• Consigliere

Guess what I did with my Friday night?!

Cheers Lann. This is great. Got through 1 garage full of custom cars. Will get through my next 2 garages as soon as I can...

Can you race vans on this track? It doesn't seem to give you the option.

Shit. I have to use a large grid for Vans to be available. That will reduce the player number. 

No need, once the track is saved, you can then change the grid to large in race settings and add vans as available class too.

Same trick s using the small grid for really tight places and then changing it afterwards and adding other classes.

Entered new best times for Warrener, Comet, Cheetah (bad times), Schafter and Turismo R (also being the fastest overall atm at 1:53.488).

I'm sure you noticed someone was updating the spreadsheet at the same time as you :D