• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Lann

• Dodge

• zmurko

• Consigliere

Ha! I didn't expect my Hakuchou (bless you!) time to last even overnight last night! For one night, I was the fastest in our crew! I should be posting this in the most recent accomplishments thread too!

• Like 5

• Consigliere

I see Fido has beaten my best time - sob! Sob, as in I'm crying, not any reflection on Fido's ancestry!

Anyway, I've raced all my custom cars - I don't see anywhere to post a time for the Sanchez 2, Lann - so I'm going to do it all again and see if it's true that tyre choice does make a difference.

Thanks again, Lann. This has been, and continues to be, great fun.

• Like 1

I'm having trouble entering times on the spreadsheet. It changes the number to something else after I enter it.

Duneloader - 02:52.071

Sandking SWB - 02:38.757

Enduro - 02:18.504

Mesa - 02:52.504

Blista - 02:32.517

Warrener - 02:26.678

Schafter - 02:19.805

Blade - 02:20.673

Buccaneer - 02:28.080

Dominator - 02:23.910

Vigero - 02:25.002

Edited by Beez

I'm having trouble entering times on the spreadsheet. It changes the number to something else after I enter it.

Not sure if only me is allowed to format, i will be back on pc in 24 hours.

It always works perfectly for me.

You have to make sure you enter it like this 00:00.000

Punctuation is very important, use . and not ,

I also updated the spreadsheet with all my times so far and put in a color code (gold for 1st, silver for 2nd, bronze for 3rd).

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

Even respecting punctuation it changes the value I add as well, it rounds up the milisecs value

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Wow grjkie 1:52.9 in the T20 that's fast !

It was slightly faster, but it keeps rounding up the milisecs so I quited, I think I might be able to beat you ;)

It was 1.52.800 something

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Guess I didn't pay attention, I thought you had a faster time on the t20, my exact time was 1.52.880 :)

Edit- I know now why I said I think I can beat you, your time on the Zentorno :) that's why I said that :)

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

I believe it is fast but I've tried and still couldn't beat your Zentorno time, but I'll keep trying :)

Also Fido any idea why I can't add exact milisec values? I add correct punctuation and values as well and it still rounds up the milisecs value

www.ishare4free.com

I have no idea.

I just deleted and entered your time again and it worked.

Did you put the 0 before the 1 in the minutes ?

Other than that, I don't know what the issue is.

I tried to change the cell format to make them all text but it screwed up a lot of times so I changed it back.

Yeah idk how it works for you lol, could be the browser as well, I use chrome but I'll try with another one when I need to add another time. I input the times like you suggested 00:00.000 and it doesn't work it always rounds up the milisecs :/

www.ishare4free.com

@ Fido.  

Yeah, the T20 is the fastest car in game on PS4.  It's about 0.200 sec quicker than the Osiris & Zentorno, which are pretty much identical to each other.

All other vehicles have identical lap times on both PS3 & PS4, so I'd say the broken spoiler on the T20 is still an issue on PS3.  Hopefully they fix it soon.  It's a nice car to drive.  :)

@ grjkie.  

Once you click on a box to put your times in, make sure you then click the "Numbers Format" tab, then select "ABC Text" from the drop downs.  Then you can enter your time.

If you do that for each entry you make, it should stay with 3 decimal places.  It seems to work for me when I have the same problem.

The spreadsheet has a mind of it's own sometimes.  Sometimes it will round up the lap times to only 1 decimal place.  Sometimes it will change the lap times to actual times like 12:07PM.   :D

Edit.  Here are some pics.

WTzIOk5.png

pg2yyKJ.png

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 2

I think you shouldn't put the double 00 in the first part of your time.

Needs to be like this : 0:00.000

And yeah like snacks said, the cell format must be ABC text but I can't change that now that the times are already in. It would mess everything up.

Each one of us must update the cells one by one (at least those where there is already a time in).

I'll try to format a maximum of empty ones.

I've tried several ways 0:00.000 and 00:00.000 I will try what snacks suggested though

www.ishare4free.com

Yep snacks is right.

We need to set the cell format before adding our times.

A bit fastidious but the only way.

We should keep in mind when opening a sheet like this, to change the cell format before any times can be added.

We'll know for next time ;)