The War of the Roses

Pb76

7yA0wM6.jpgxYvpFw9.jpg

Team one starts with the capture vehicle, team 2 has to try and intercept it. (No idea if it'll work as well as it does in my head)

Here's the R* link if you'd like to try it.

All feedback welcome.

• 1 month later...

Had this in my playlist, fun but very quick. We did one round cuz I wasn't sure how it would play out, seems ok but went so fast I can't point out any flaws. Might consider having 3 vehicles to capture instead of 1.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 months later...

We done this in the PL yesterday, and I really enjoyed it.

I did notice, one team has to cross a bridge to deliver the van, while the other team can approach any way they want to. The team crossing the bridge also has a van at their base which can block the bridge making it a massive disadvantage for that team.

Other than that, this is a great capture and a lot of fun. I especially like the use of shotguns instead of SMGs. Adds to the challenge without mking it too difficult.

• Like 1