Jaggy

Haven't made a PS3 TDM in awhile.  Not sure how it turned out.  All feedback is welcomed and needed.  Enjoy!

Spilt Beer

Spilt%20Beer_zpsdqw1gttk.jpg

Edited by LV_Jag

I'll add some props to get over that fence that we were stuck behind.  If you're lucky enough to get to the grenades, you're able to blow it up.  Didn't notice any other issues.  If you guys did, feel free to let me know and I'll fix it after the playlist.  :)

Map updated.

Added some props, moved a few spawn points, added a couple more weapons.

Let me know how this plays out.  I'm still not for certain on this map.

In general, it has a good area, appropriate weapons... I liked it, but a few details might have been a bit off. Would have to play it again to pinpoint what exactly. Then again, you may have fixed 'em already. :P

• Like 1

Yeah, something is off about that map for me as well and can't quite put my finger on it.  There's more props added in the open areas.  That might have been what was bothering me.  Who knows?  Looks like the NA crowd is playing it tonight and they will find its flaws quickly.  :lol:

• Like 1

As you well know Jag, I'm not the greatest DM player in the world, so I don't know if my observations are correct or not.  :lol:

One thing I noticed was the map was not excessively large, but the buildings force you to travel around them, which makes it feel larger.

Quite often there would be an opponent at the other end of the alley, but they were too far away to engage unless you had a sniper rifle. (possibly up the weapon range?)

There's a lot of roof-top space that didn't seem to get used very much.  

Maybe a few more access props & a few weapon drops up there would entice people to get up there.

That would help to keep the battles contained within the map, rather than having to go around the buildings each time you re-spawn.

If I've got not idea what I'm talking about, just tell me to go crawl back under the rock I came from.  :lol:

EDIT.

Enjoyed it BTW  :)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to run it on PS4. The playlist was stopped early. I'll include it again this week since it didn't get used.

• 8 months later...