Technically Annihilated

ScottyB

Changed this around a bit.

This time there are only 2 technicals per team and the rest have to use annihilators.

In the centre of the map, there is a RPG with limited cover, so get it at your own risk.

On each side of that, inbetween the starting point and centre of the map, there is a small fortress with some weapons (sniper rifle and combat mg) and armour, and 2 insurgent pickups locked into position to be used as turrets.

It's set to 3 rounds as they will be over pretty quick and the time limit is 6 minutes per round.

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Personally I thought it worked very well as it was but will look forward to seeing the new changes to see if it can be improved on even further. I usually fail at LTS but was definitely within my comfort zone here.

• Like 2

I agree with Squirrel.  It seemed just fine the way it was played out last night.  It was really cool.  I'll definitely check out your new version of this as well.  :)

• 2 months later...

Played last night. My team used the Technicals to their fullest extent. I was able to keep the Annihlators from shooting us using cover here and there while OG, and TruLife98 gunned down 3 choppers a piece per round. We won rather deciding ly.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png