zmurko

HEIST THIS!

"2 teams try to capure and deliver some APCs, facing some strong resistance from both, the opposing team and the guards. Both teams have some powerful tools at their disposal, use them wisely."

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zmurko76/games/gtav/jobs/job/9f3tfeTfLkOX1-K43028Qg

2-16 players, best played with a full lobby of course.

Capture vehicle: Insurgent

Forced weapon: Combat MG

Pickups: Combat MGs, RPGs, Heavy Snipers

Respawn vehicle: Savage :D

Target score: 3

A GTA Capture designed with some of the new heist vehicles.

It's pretty simple, make your way to the Insurgent, get in and drive it back to your base.

Both teams have a Valkyrie and 4 Insurgent Pick-ups at their disposal at the starting point and one more Valkyrie and 2 Technicals at the capture point nearby.

Capture vehicles are guarded by actors who respawn a few times, so just getting into them should take some effort. There's also 2 Technicals patroling the delivery route (1 on each) with actors on-board (with unlimited re-spawning) for added annoyance.

Needs testing of course, but I hope it's hard enough and that it requires some team work.

Any feedback is welcome, it wil probably be much easier for PS4 members to get a full lobby for this though.

Enjoy it (or not)!

• Like 2

Cheers guys!

How did the Savages play out? Were they too strong for the delivery guys to deal with or were their teammates able to keep them safe?

I hope it didnt turn into an air battle between Savages, leaving those capturing/delivering the Insurgent with an easy job.

Did you manage to deliver all 3? Should I increase the target score if it was "too easy"?

The hard part was it takes about 6 missle shots to destroy target vehicle. Target score was reached it takes team work to stop opposing team from delivering a vehicle which is good. I dont know how others felt but i thought maybe a little bit longer of a ride to deliver the vehicle will help to equal the fact it is hard to destroy. But was fun to play

Z, I'm going to be completely honest... this is seriously one of the best crew created captures I've played.  It was a lot of fun.  The actors were not too overpowered.  I never really had a problem with them, to be honest.  They tried to give chase when I had a vehicle, but they couldn't catch me.  It took 5-6 missiles to destroy one of the vehicles.  Snacks got me when I was like half an inch from our home base.  It was intense and really fun.  I didn't notice people battling each other in the sky in the Savages.  We were mostly chasing the other team and destroying their vehicle.  I'll definitely play this again.

• Like 3

I had this in my PL Z, it's good IMO but I do think it needs to have a fuller lobby to really bring out what it can be. We had 8 and there was little resistance on either side because even with all the firepower, it wasn't enough to knock out the capture Insurgents.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah, I played it with 7 or 8 and it just wasn't enough, eventhough someone managed to blow up an Isnurgent before it reached the base.

4 on each side is just barely enough to fill all the spots on a Valkyrie. I'm actually thinking this needs more than 16 too, but would then need a different re-spawn vehicle.

Is it possible to place more than 10 actors and 20 vehices on PS4?

Love this job, Z.  Been lucky enough to play it on both consoles & thoroughly enjoyed it both times.  :)

On PS3, we lost a few players during Beez's PL, so it was only 3 versus 2 by the time we played it.

Because we re-spawned in the chopper, it did become a bit of a battle in the air towards the end of each round.

Someone had to make the decision to land on the airstrip & go for the vehicle, but they were very vulnerable to a missile strike while trying to land.  

I don't think that's a problem with the job, but just because we didn't have enough players to fill each role. 

Still was heaps of fun though.   :)

One difference I noticed between the two consoles, was my chopper didn't lock on to the Insurgent on PS3, but it did on PS4.

I toggled between missile lock, missile free-aim & the machine guns, but it didn't help.

You had to free-aim the missiles, which made it almost impossible to destroy the Insurgent before it got back to base.    

Not sure if that's a console difference or a setting in the creator.  Not sure if the other team noticed the same thing.

Lmao @Jag.  You were sooooo close.   

Managed to save the video, so I'll send it to you when it uploads.  You can re-live the moment over & over again.  :lol:

+1 Very fun job and I can imagine it would be better with more players. So much fun to use all that hardware team vs team.

This type of capture could also be good in another location on the map. Maybe somewhere in the mountains.

Yeah, I played it with 7 or 8 and it just wasn't enough, eventhough someone managed to blow up an Isnurgent before it reached the base.

4 on each side is just barely enough to fill all the spots on a Valkyrie. I'm actually thinking this needs more than 16 too, but would then need a different re-spawn vehicle.

Is it possible to place more than 10 actors and 20 vehices on PS4?

30 vehicles on PS4 and I think 20 actors but I can't remember atm

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

One difference I noticed between the two consoles, was my chopper didn't lock on to the Insurgent on PS3, but it did on PS4.

I toggled between missile lock, missile free-aim & the machine guns, but it didn't help.

You had to free-aim the missiles, which made it almost impossible to destroy the Insurgent before it got back to base.    

Not sure if that's a console difference or a setting in the creator.  Not sure if the other team noticed the same thing.

if theres someone in the insurgent u should have no problem locking onto it unless theres other things in the way that ur targeting on. i actually found it easy to destroy the insurgents with the savage as its like a machine gun with its rockets and mine locked on just fine. i think i still prefer the buzzard, i couldn't dodge a single rocket in the savage, its so stable that i cant rock myself fast enough to get out of the way.

and ya i think a longer run would be better, if ur not on the insurgent as it takes off u won't stop it in time

Edited by Onrefne
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is in my playlist this week again, it's so much fun.

However the last time I played it I couldn't get my team mates to cooperate and get in the Valkyrie with me at the start. They took off in the armored car.

That's fine but it left me with the Valkyrie which is worthless for one player. Maybe swap those for Buzzards or add them at the base.

if theres someone in the insurgent u should have no problem locking onto it unless theres other things in the way that ur targeting on.

after playing this another time i think it was the prop insurgents that i was able to lock onto not the capture vehicle ones. for some reason i could not lock onto the captured insurgent as well, takes some well placed rockets.