Ruckus On Rockford Plaza

SeymorScagneti

This is a pretty cool area. The only thing is that the top area has a much larger advantage. A few things i think could be done to balance this out;

Change the starting points so that its an equal race to the top (if they want to be there)

Remove all the weapons on the top level. The rifle pickup has a lot of ammo but as long as they eventually run out, they have to go to a different area to pick up ammo so they cant just camp up there.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I wish the areas on top of this building were all even then it wouldn't be such a challenge placing everything.

I moved the starting spawn points for team 1 closer, removed the weapon spawns from the very top section, and added some sand block forts to the lower parts of the rooftop.

Thanks for the feedback Scotty.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've placed barriers blocking access to the highest part of this structure, or at least attempted to. Also removed the spawns that were up top and moved them towards the right.

• 1 year later...

Did this with 11+ last night. Fun map and I like the weapons but one team's spawn location had an advantage over the other. Several mentioned this so I thought I'd pass it along. Eventually our team started spawning on the better side so maybe it evened out. I would definitely use it again.

• 3 months later...