Moonshine River

Squirrel

Another unique capture concept.

Instead of being a head to head shooting contest this is actually a head to head racing mission. Both teams start at the mouth of the river and both have to race upstream to the finishing point.

One team is on Speedophiles, the other in Rusty Rebels. Which is the faster method of getting to the finish?

In testing both were arriving at around the same time, each route has it's own obstacles to overcome.

Works best at night, multiple rounds recommended to give teams a go on both sets of vehicles. Set rounds to 5 minutes each too. 1st team to get all 5 vehicles back is the winner.

Due to it being a GTA event only 10 capture vehicles can be placed. I can set it so more players can take part but will need to think up a role for the additional players.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/KMd1hV3lfUSukymOfkj06A

• 4 months later...

It's an interesting idea but I think it needs some tweaks

Are the buses in the road there to slow down the Rebel intentionally?

The distance from start to finish is to far that if your vehicle gets destroyed to recover another one to make another go at it.

Add some ramps so the Rebels can jump onto the island as there are several places to deep for them to cross.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I noticed a few issues the other night when I played in a large group.

The buses are there to stop you racing away to the finish so you should arrive at the goal at a similar time to the jet ski's. They act like speed bumps in a similar way to the rapids on the river.

I think I need to change the respawn area after you get killed.

The biggest problem I noticed is if one team has 5 players but the other has 4 then theoretically the first team can get all their vehicles home in a single trip while the other team has to make two trips.

I made this before the heist updates so I was thinking would technicals work instead of rebels but then the boat team would be at a disadvantage.

The concept is sound but I just need to tweak it to get it working properly. I was considering changing it so each team has two road vehicles and two sea vehicles in order to keep it even.

• Like 1