Pantopian Future

Squirrel

Good fun. The multiple-levelled setting made for an interesting game of hide and seek. (Getting a kill with one of the pantos was massively satisfying)

Good fun.

The last parking garage TDM I played was a KAPE creation and this one shits on that one.

lol creating one worse than that is impossible if you ask me. I like the setting in this one, but it's a lot of running (or that's just me, doing it the wrong way). I would like to see this as a LTS

Thanks guys, is there anything that can be improved? I wasn't sure if there was enough cover provided. There's a lot of open spaces to get caught out in.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran this again tonight in my PL...still enjoy it...spawning out on the street sucks but I'm not sure there's much you can do about that.

I could reduce the number of players which would mean I could lose a few spawn points but I physically can't get any more inside the building. There may be enough horizontal space but the spawn points think another point on the floor above is too close. 

It would be far better if we could use spawn areas like they have in the capture mode or have the option to respawn near where you died, also possible in the capture mode.

Don't know if this exists on PS4 as well, but placing spawn points closer together is possible on PS3 when editing a spawn point and then "walking it" (character view) wherever you want to. It can work well in situations like this, where there's only few spawn points you need to edit, especially when there is enough room, but vertical proximity makes it impossible to place them regularly.

About 80% of the spawn points had to be walked in due to the multi-level car park. The spawn points outside the building are near entrances though so you can get straight back into the action.

I'm not talking about just placing them in character view. I mean when they are already placed, you can edit and move them as close to another SP as you wish:

- bird's eye view

- hover over a SP

- click edit

- switch to character view (Select)

- walk it to your desired location (you wont see the SP while doing so)

- press cancel (Circle)

- creator will drop the CP there

Since you can't see the SP while walking in, you have to appoximately know where it will be placed (you get a sense of that pretty quick)

Edited by zmurko