DefaultBling

Convention

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/deafaultbling/games/gtav/jobs/job/VAX5LM0QZUiLcRRdC0iGYQ

The map is not huge, but as any of my maps it's filled with everything in Los Santos.

I value a lot the immersion so it's themed after a military something, merryweather stuff.

Keep in mind this is early alpha, 3 teams will be removed and high amount of players will be tested soon.

WEAPONS: Advanced Rifle, SMG, Pump Shotgun, Grenades

Be Warned:

Some vehicles around (for cover, it's a really bad idea to drive them (They also explode)).

Some props are dynamic, don't get mad at me.

Some cars will hit you, I like my maps imprevisible.

• Like 2

I enjoyed everything except for the traffic being on.

It adds an extra lag factor and takes away from a pretty damn good creation IMO.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone noticed problems with spawns. One team spawned on roof the other didn't and the ground team was at a big disadvantage the whole match.

Maybe revise the spawn/starting points or add more ways to climb up on the roofs.

Very nice location though.

• Like 1

Everyone noticed problems with spawns. One team spawned on roof the other didn't and the ground team was at a big disadvantage the whole match.

Maybe revise the spawn/starting points or add more ways to climb up on the roofs.

Very nice location though.

The issue with being on the bottom was the amount of grenades us on the bottom were getting Killed frequently from above with out even seeing the people so we had no chance to shoot them. They were just dropping grenades on us and with all the parked vehicles it made it more difficult. Not sure how many grenade pickups their are but maybe remove some.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...