• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesse

• Squirrel

• Pb76

• DavidCore89

I like the idea of this but I think it still needs some work.

We played this with 14 people and there's a serious advantage (almost a very unfair one - auto aim is very unforgiving here) if you start on the ship, especially if people change the amount of rounds. You're essentially cannon fodder waiting to be shot out of the sky if you're the other team, which they were.

One issue was the fact that there were only 2 Annihilators. The other team brought one over and died almost immediately .. I have no idea where the other one went but the members that were left on the other team essentially stayed there waiting for us to come over. That is one long ass drive or god forbid you have to walk there or swim, which I had to. When I managed to kill 2 of the remaining 3 people (2 of them were on the starting point) the 3rd was swimming somewhere else. There was no helicopter  for me to take so it definitely needs more transportation. By the time I saw where this person had managed to swim to in 10 minutes, with no traffic where I was and still 10 minutes remaining I decided to drown myself.

Another was the time limit itself. 20 min IMO is far too long and allowed players to venture far off course where it pretty much becomes a man hunt anywhere else but the intended location.

Some quick and easy fixes that would improve it:

- Reduce the time from 20 to 10 minutes

- Add more transportation (regular helicopters, more Annihilators, whatever you want)

- Give the team in transit the stronger weapons (Assault, SMG) while the boat team gets the weaker or lesser range ones (micro SMG, Combat Pistol, Marksman rifle too perhaps)

That with some weapon balancing I think can make it work a lot better (allows the teams' positions to be better balanced in comparison to one another). The only other issue with stuff like this is when people don't do what you want them to, what they're supposed to do. Only so much you can do in that regard, but like I said, good and original idea that could benefit from some further execution.

Edited by G37
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines