Lann

Different but cool. It was a bit slow paced and was quiet difficult. No one scored. I'm not sue what size the ramps are but maybe make them smaller so its easier to I get it over. We got a couple over but by the time people fought over it it was on fire and died.

Another suggestion, not sure how it would work, maybe try to make the scoring as soon as it gets over. That would make there be no need to actually be in the car.

There wasn't a problem with getting it over the wall anywhere else, but maybe make only the goal a lower piece .

Once it's a bit easier to score it will make it better and give people hope that you can score :P good job otherwise.

scottyb1988.jpg

Was fun but as stated i cleanly got one over the wall and was hoping it would roll down ramo to score. It rolled alittle then blew up. Cars took alot of damage getting them over the walls

Agree with everything mentioned. This is a very nice out of the box idea, with some tweaks it'll be great.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks for the feedback.

I lowered the ramps, from high to low, and it makes it alot easier to get the Panto over the edge.

I also placed the ramps a bit uneven to help when lifting the Panto.

Hope to get to play this soon!

Can you change spawn after dying? They spawn in dozers now, would be better on foot. It's on big mess now. Love the job though, laughing the whole time

Can you change spawn after dying? They spawn in dozers now, would be better on foot. It's on big mess now. Love the job though, laughing the whole time

I could change it to foot, I didnt realize you were going to die..

Is it possible to adapt this to PS3 ?

Should be easy to create in ps3 as well.

Love the changes. Works great lann

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well deserved death then :)

Maybe on foot would be better.

On a ps3 version definitely enough with the 20 in place.

Edited by Lann3

• 3 months later...

Haven't played this for a while.

According to RSC it's the most liked capture job in the crew, well done.

• Like 2