The Bank Job

Squirrel

This is a compact deathmatch I created in the early days of the creator on the PS3 when you could still make deathmatches inside buildings. A few of you guys have played it so might as well add it on here now so you can have a look. I'm not sure if it can still be played on PS3 but certainly works for PS4.

BankJob_zpsddac38e2.jpg

http://rsg.ms/f172dda

Edited by Squirrel__Army

• 3 months later...

I am assuming this is the one played in the PL Swedish hosted today, only revised to 3 teams instead of 2.

IMO Squirrel this one needs a bit of a rethink. All 3 teams spawn right next to each other and respawn in the line of fire. Also an Armored Car (or a few of them) give a team a major advantage over all other wielding pistols and shotguns.

It's a huge spawn killing/constant being run over from those who won't get out of the truck and fight match.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The HD version with additional spawn points outside doesn't work as well the original version which was totally within the Bank. I meant to modify it again before using it in a playlist but didn't realise it was in the old playlist that Swedish used tonight.