Graveside Services

JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/JustHatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/ngkI3OHhwkSypv9JQAgErA?platformId=11

2_0.jpg

Just one life, if you use it up your dead self will already be at the graveyard. Call a florist to bring some pretties.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 year later...

Hatch, I think the team which starts furthest north has the upper hand when making a run for the big guns and there are only 2 of them.

Instead of moving them to make it more equal, or adding more guns and potentially making the job not work as intended, I think removing both guns would be the best solution, that way it's completely equal.

• Like 1

I agree, I never been happy with this one. Itll get a redo soon

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I agree, I never been happy with this one. Itll get a redo soon

Another option would be to place 1 pickup (same as starting weapon) directly in front of each player spawn point, then low ammo won't be an issue for the trigger-happy.

Gave this a total rework. Weapon is locked to PDW, the pond no longer has the bunkers, but rather the scenery has changed quite a bit.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
33 minutes ago, Con said:

Yes it was and it was fun, i'll have video to prove it later. B)

I look forward to watching my head get split open. :lol:

3 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I look forward to watching my head get split open. :lol:

As If I didn't get mine split open. Several times. :unsure2:

Only reason I have footage is because I didn't trust Twitch exporting since the last few playlists i was in, Twitch wouldn't allow the export to YT. 

But i guess they worked it all out at Twitch because i was able to export 2 hours of yesterdays SnG PL. So I will upload the entire stream and then the three gunfights because I don't capture the racing as those would be my low-lights. :lol:

• Like 1

This was a good map. I have a few regular DM variations at that cemetery. But never had done an LTS there. 

LTS are always nerve-wrecking and this map was no exception. I got lucky the PDW was kind to me there. 

• Like 1