Escape the Police

ScottyB

image.jpg2_zpsju5csvaz.jpg

http://rsg.ms/fbc5356

DESCRIPTION

You all have that one friend who takes it too far. He thinks escaping the police is childs play and has sucked you in to jumping through the military base. They will come at you hard and show no mercy. Do you have what it takes to escape?

Basically you jump through the military base to gain a 5 star wanted level and then race all the way back to the city through all the windy hills. All while being taken out by the cops and other players if you leave it on gta :)

Not for the faint hearted and may bring about some swearing haha.

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ScottyB

• Dodge

• Lann

• kortniechan

Do you have a working link to this race? i would love to consider it for use in a crew playlist. 

Thanks for pointing it out. I still cant get it to work by using the share job and copy link on RSC? The link that Jag has provided goes to it though. if it doesnt work let me know. 

Its either a love or hate thing :P If you dont get into the military base the first go, you should get the checkpoint thats in the base so if you respawn you will end up in there. 

scottyb1988.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah this race is awesome. So much fun to use in GTA mode! total chaos the whole way to the finish line. A real exciting ride.

Kristen invited me to this the other night and it was mental!

Haven't got a custom super at the mo so struggled a bit without BP tires. 

Deffo gonna have another go though.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any chance this could get updated to a 30 car grid? I'd like to include it in my PL for the anniversary events so being optimistic I don't want to limit it to 16.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, djw180 said:

Any chance this could get updated to a 30 car grid? I'd like to include it in my PL for the anniversary events so being optimistic I don't want to limit it to 16.

That can be arranged. I'll change the start a little so it works better now that we can stack props and have access to the military base. 

I'll try not to change too much haha ?

• Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

On 05/01/2017 at 6:30 AM, djw180 said:

This race has been updated and is on PS4 only now so if someone could move it to the correct part of the site that would be good. 

The start has changed a little to make it flow better and I've slightly modified the end and it has been updated to 30 cars with all of the new vehicles open. The rest of the track remains the same. 

• Like 4

scottyb1988.jpg

22 hours ago, Dodge said:

Can this now be done with something slow? Like a Regina, perhaps?

I don't see why not, I'd probably recommend doing it without GTA settings, but still with contact on and it should be pretty cool. If you want to make it extra frustrating use stock cars so you tires can be shot out ?

scottyb1988.jpg

• 6 months later...

@ScottyB Is this race updated with the latest super cars? If not, is it possible to add them?  I consider adding it to a event next week racing stock Supers.

Did this job get screwed by the trigger bug or is it ok?

5 hours ago, Lann said:

@ScottyB Is this race updated with the latest super cars? If not, is it possible to add them?  I consider adding it to a event next week racing stock Supers.

Did this job get screwed by the trigger bug or is it ok?

I'll add them later today and let you know. Whats the trigger bug? I haven't played it for a while so I'm not sure if it had been affected. 

• Thanks 1

scottyb1988.jpg

6 hours ago, ScottyB said:

I'll add them later today and let you know. Whats the trigger bug? I haven't played it for a while so I'm not sure if it had been affected. 

Thanks.  The issue is with jobs close to the ocean and where the trigger is placed too close to the water. 

The trigger needs to be moved to solve the issue.

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/14418-bugged-jobs/

Edited by Lann

11 hours ago, Lann said:

Just ran the job, no issues with the job, but a few supers are missing. 

That's good, I've just updated it with all the new cars

• Thanks 1

scottyb1988.jpg