Pb76....Headache

Pb76

Since you went and before you came back ( :D) we implemented the tags.  

When you create the post underneath the title you can put in the relevant ones so anyone searching can search by the tags.  I'm gradually going through all the old posts updating them but if you could put them in from now, that'd be super dooper  :)

Edited by Casey

I really wish I could be as positive with this one as I was with mental oriental, but I'm sorry to say I can't.

You've made this for 16 players and we where only 7 at the time, and it was spawn killing after spawn killing.

The Headache name suits it well though :lol:

Some may enjoy this but for me it was a Nightmare, but when that is said it may maybe function well as an melee DM, just a thought...

You've got an thumbs up for creativity but that's it.

Sorry PB. 

• Like 1

This map really did give me a headache.  For real.

Maps like these (container mazes) mess with my eyes really badly.  It didn't help that we were basically spawning on top of each other with a small lobby.  I was spawned killed a few times.

I'm not sure what I would change about it, as I can tell you put a lot of work into making sure the containers were placed strategically.  It's just a style thing, I think.  Not my style, so I can't really like it and enjoy it.

A map like this just isn't for me.  Sorry.  Others in the crew might enjoy it though.  :)

• Like 1

I think Ronny nailed it with turning it into melee.  Maybe not knives, but perhaps crowbars or baseball bats?  The grenades were just a little too much, and I spawned directly in front of DC about six different times.  I personally don't mind the container maps--I really loved the one you made with SMGs, but this one may need to be re-sized down to as few as four or six.

• Like 1

I didnt play the original version, so this was all new to me.

As far as spawning goes, I didnt see any issues, as it appeared to be a large enough map for 8 players. Hard to tell how many it can hold though, 10, 12 shouldnt be an issue, can't tell what's the limit though.

Map itself was very interesting and it gave me a constant feeling of someone chasing me down. At one point I found myself right in the middle of 3 red blips and I managed to run away through the inside of containers. :lol:

It's a really fun map that provided some good laughs. You often find yourself close to a red blip, but you still have to figure out where the enemy is. I liked that it involved a little bit of chasing down and outsmarting your opponent with your movement. Props offer plenty of that.

I would definitely play this one again.

Yeah, I'm pleased the way the 'hide and seek' aspect of it worked out. Seeing those red blips closing in, but knowing a clever manoeuvre

through a container will get you the upper hand.

I really enjoyed the new changes.  In my opinion, it works a lot better and has a much more interesting feel.  There's plenty of action, but I didn't notice any spawning issues this time around.  Nice re-working of the props--like Zmurko said, the chase element makes this one really enjoyable.

Good work, Pb!

• Like 1