Dodge

Awesome location (has to be since I've also made one here ;) )

The name is misleading though, because it was hot ass hell with all those rockets and grenades flying around :lol:

I enjoyed it but I would have reduced the maximum players to 12, It became very intense maybe a bit to much as you never got a breather.

Good spaced out pickups and the few props You used seemed to function well.

Don't think you'll get any problems with the spawns either if you reduce the player amount.

A good job but not fit for 16 players IMO 

Edited by RO9M

I really liked this, and thought it was a really intense battle.  Great location, and I like the advanced rifles a lot here.  I think removing the RPGs was good though, and found that it played much better without them as a whole.  It could probably be reduced in terms of player numbers, but even with a semi-full lobby tonight, it worked really well and I didn't notice any spawn killing.

Nice one!

• Like 1

Nice location, very high paced, good weapon choice. Maybe drop the RPG and/or drop the number of players a bit.  Though I think if the RPG would be dropped, it could still work with say 14 players. Can't recall getting spawn killed in this one.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Sorry this is late...  distractions and all.  

This was a fun map.  I got very excited when I found the RPG since the other team was dominating me.  I can see how the RPG would have been an annoyance to the team that didn't get it first though.  :P

With or without the RPG, I'd love to play this map again as it was really fun and provided a ton of laughs.

• Like 1