A Theatrical Production

rumdig

My first creation in what seems to be ages. This area is quite fun with all the varying paths and rooftops available. As always, criticism is appreciated. 

RSC Link

2-16 Players

2 Teams

Forced Weapon is Combat pistol with Micro SMG pickups and a few scattered grenades

Edited by Casey

Thanks Jag :)

Having so many people playing, it was apparent that more weapon pickups need to be on the ground level. There was almost no action on the movie set which was no surprise

I like this map, always liked the location too.

Plenty of room for 16 players.

I frequently entered the movie set area and found a few enemies to kill.

My only issue was spawning on the roof with just a combat pistol, I just couldn't reach the enemies on the ground with it.

I also couldn't get off the rooftops without taking a leap of faith which nearly killed me each time.

• Like 1

Looking forward to try this one out Rumdig, how many is minimum? Wanna host this tonight if I can get some people with me on my usual DM rampage :)

If you wanna try this in a smaller scale I can recommend my "Making Movie's and shit" ;)

Mine is locked to the movie sett.

Bookmarked :)

• Like 1

@DC, I figured that might be an issue. Every rooftop has a non lethal escape but could be time consuming. I'll either modify the rooftops OR the weapons on the rooftops

@Ronny, its set to a minimum of 2, should be at least 4 though.

Good map, Rumdig!  I felt there was a lot of action here, but definitely no spawn killing or anything of the like.  I think it worked well with how many people we had, but maybe six should be the minimum.