JustHatched

I like that you can include an "out of bounds" element in LTS. This one needs it and am glad it's there.

It's definitely an interesting idea and the rain/night make the decisions more tense. Tanks aren't my thing but I think this works well.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I hope you get some feedback from the guys that played this tonight.

We had it set for 2 rounds so it was short and sweet, I think anymore would be too much as there's not much skill involved.  I spent both rounds just basically spectating but this is nothing new to me, it's the reason I'm not keen on LTS. With my level of skill an LTS playlist would be a very boring event to partake in!

I'm trying to think what would improve it a bit.  Maybe have the start points coming in from a few different directions but I don't know if that's possible in creation? It was fun, don't get me wrong but not one I would jump to choose again smiley-signs085.gif

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

I couldn't get the other LTS into test, it just wouldn't appear in my bookmarked jobs when I was making the playlist, neither would Zmurko's LTS.  Playlist system is very broken at the minute, it froze 5 times on me today mid creation.

I enjoyed this a lot and the high ground is definitely the way to go, although in the second round I hit some traffic at the start and ended up over the barrier and stuck on the rail track below = Sitting duck :lol:

smoggy1979.jpg

After playing it few times I am going to turn the traffic off, it really puts one side at a slower start.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

After playing it few times I am going to turn the traffic off, it really puts one side at a slower start.

Good call. Dodge scared the hell out of me on the first run when he hit one just trying to pull forward in the tank and the car wouldn't move out of the way.

Good idea, I got hit by 2 cars, 1 truck and a fire engine within a few feet of pulling away. All of them exploded so I was pretty damaged before I'd even started! :-)

Loved It!!

Wouldn't change a thing except the traffic.

The first round I didn't have any problems with the traffic, but the second round I think I blew up 5-6 cars from the starting point, I love explosions so it didn't really bother me though :D 

I liked this, but it was the first time I'd had access to a tank so I was a bit lost for the first round while I got the hang of the controls. I think once I was more familiar with tank operation it would be good fun.

• 7 months later...

Good setting, seemed well-balanced and the heavy weapon pickups were also in the right places. Fun tank LTS. Removing the traffic was definitely the right choice here.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Moved to PS4, increased to 20 players

Changed out RPG for Homing Launcher and add Proxies to give someone on foot a better chance of killing a tank

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Gave this it's first update in 2 years or so.

Now 30 players and added 2 of the new tanks (cant spell it, not gonna try) and 2 APC for each team.