Is this your car?

Lann

I guess the fact that no feedback has been left sums it up lann, it needs a bit work!  :lol:

That's what the tester playlist is for so you know the problems already with this one as you will have seen and heard them.  It was a bloomin' good laugh though, especially the cars driving into LSC at the end.  Very funny!

Maybe have the 2 teams starting outside on the main roads but you would probably have to reduce the player capacity down to 8-12 maybe. When the crew splits we are probably going to need a lot more smaller DM's so not a bad thing.

I admire your inventiveness lann, you have a good knack for coming up with something different to the norm  :D

You've obviously experienced firsthand what the main problem is with this map; spawning from the garage without weapons.  At the very beginning I had the perfect spawn point, over the garage entrance.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.  So in fairness, having the spawn points located far enough from the garage entrance to reduce the 'fish in a barrel' effect should make it better balanced.

Since there are no explodey weapons, maybe have a hardened vehicle spawn IN the garage, allowing those players a chance to get out of the killing zone?

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Spawning in the LSC garage was definitely an issue for me at the beginning, I was getting a bit pissed off at trying to get out without being gunned down as soon as I stepped outside. 

Saying that though, once the other team started spawning inside the garage and I got some kills I felt a lot better :lol:

smoggy1979.jpg

Thanks for the feedback!

A main part of this is the use of the LSC, due to the obvious problem with guns inside the LSC i probably will remove this creation.

Also I spawned behind the other team when they were up on the wall and took them all out before they realised, I think Casey tried to warn them but she was laughing too much :lol: it was hilarious.

I quite liked this. At first spawning in the garage and not being able to select a weapon was annoying but the tables were turned on the other team later on. As has been said a car that can be used inside the garage would help as long as there was room outside to get out and park it.

The other option would be some sort of cover placed outside the garage door.

It would be a shame to delete it, it was a good laugh.

Don't delete it Lann!

Even with some issues I think people really enjoyed this, sounded like that anyway.

Try to move the spawn out from the garage or make something to cover the people coming out.

Another suggestion is to open the map a little more, this way you could use the back alley for flanking and spawns.

GTAVMap-GrandTheftAuto5GoogleMap-Opera.j

Don't know if the picture did make any more sense than the explanation :) 

• Like 1

Maybe a open container filled with guns through the open gate to Lsc.

Then you need to change the name to "Is this your container with Guns" :lol:

• Like 1