BlackRabbit

Sawed-off Dock Maze

Players

4-16

Teams

Game Mode

Team Deathmatch

Description

Grab your sawed-off and make your way through the mze of disgarded shipping containers at the dockyard. Tight spawns so watch your back. 

1_2.jpg

Edited by Casey

CDpIRad.jpg

We played it with 10 people, I think that is the limit for this map.

16 players would be overkill on this, players would only live for a few seconds at a time.

Great design though and I had fun playing it.

• Like 1

Had initially made it for 12 people but wanted 16 for full lobby games/PLs. 

I can definitely take it down some if you think that'd make it better. 

BTW: Did anybody figure out how to get out of the maze? I'm pretty sure you can't (and don't want people to). 

Edited by BlackRabbit

CDpIRad.jpg

minor typo: discarded 

tight but not too tight, well placed containers to keep u on the move

EDIT: idk if 16 would be too much, since it's a TDM that means only 3 extra opponents and they don't spawn next to u as often as if this were a normal DM 16 would be way hardcore

Edited by Onrefne
  • Like 1

Had initially made it for 12 people but wanted 16 for full lobby games/PLs. 

I can definitely take it down some if you think that'd make it better. 

Personally I wouldn't risk the job being way over-crowded just to put it in a busy playlist.

I will agree that the maps for less players are played less frequently but they are easier to fill if or when you decide to send invites out.

• Like 1

I'll cut down the player max...and fix spelling :D

I have a good idea of which spawn points need to be removed as they were the last ones I could find a place for. 

Weapon location/selection ok?

CDpIRad.jpg

• 4 months later...

Intense. I didn't really know where I was most of the time but I don't think that is really important, you just need to know where the enemy is.

Probably best to stick together as a team. That's what the other team was doing and there were several times where I was rushed by 3 people.

Seemed like everyone was constantly moving and not camping so that's what I did too.

BTW: Did anybody figure out how to get out of the maze? I'm pretty sure you can't (and don't want people to). 

there is a way out, almost always is, but u gotta be looking for it. couple weeks ago the teams were way outnumbered after some disconnects and furdog and i decided to hang back to even it out and we managed to escape and watch the action from the top of a crate mover. cant exactly remember where it was. i can find it again and take a pic if needed lol