Maibatsu Meltdown

G37

I would really like some feedback on this one. Gun battles will really take place on two levels with some parceled between.

Maibatsu Meltdown

Game Mode: TDM

Players: 8-16

Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/C7uhzau9UEySZ_6QAhJyaw?platformId=2

x5w669.jpg

Edited by Casey

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Vishesh hosted this one last night, and we were able to get eight players.  Really enjoyed the map and weapons.  Although, I didn't see a lot of the tear gas being used.  One team sort of stayed on the ground and the other headed for the higher spots.  It worked well, but I would maybe consider reducing it to 6 players minimum (if possible).  It's big, but not gigantic, and we all know how hard it is to fill an eight player lobby at times.  Either way, nice work on this!

Yikes, I almost wish I boosted this up to 10 minimum. I realize not everyone plays a map like I do, so this is sort of built around my play style in a small sense.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I might try to make a couple tweaks between now and then.

Guess I'll find out if it's a dud or not :lol:

Edited by G37

Made a couple adjustments.

2 Sniper rifles now.

Tear gas >> Grenades (3).

Couple prop adjustments for some climbing.

It's in my Sat PL tomorrow  :D

I hope this gets to get played at some point as I'd really like some feedback, last couple times R* gave me the big fat shaft. And I didn't like it.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

I hope this gets to get played at some point as I'd really like some feedback, last couple times R* gave me the big fat shaft. And I didn't like it.

Well, I've added it to tonight's PL, so let's see what happens.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...