CMC Massacre

DeaD_GooN

This is my first attempt at creating a deathmatch. Not real sure about it. It seems really busy. It's like Disasterpiece in deathmatch form. I feel like there will be a lot of spawn killing. However, there's plenty of cover.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/DeaD_GooN/games/gtav/jobs/job/H4KnxydDnkm2lyzM27Odaw?platformId=2

Edited by Casey

I think everyone goes on props overload with their first attempts, I know I did.  Sometimes less is more but sometimes more is brilliant!  :lol:

Do you want to put this in the tester on Tuesday?

Disasterpiece in deathmatch form. I like the sound of that. :D

Btw: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/2760-tdm-testing-pl-casey/ ;)

hahaha great minds think alike!  :lol:

I don't feel like I used too many props. The location has plenty of cover on its own.

I just played it for real. There were 6 of us. I feel like it would be pretty good with a larger lobby. Minimum is 4. I may bump it up a tad.

By all means. Test it. I could use some feedback. I'm a race guy. What do I know about deathmatches? Lol.

From looking at the map, it seems fine. I'm very weary on the tank though.

In regards to spawn points, it's not like all will be used anyway. The game should figure out the best place to spawn you and those points are there only if needed.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

For your first DM this is a MASSIVE and very ambitious undertaking. I think there's a R* DM that uses part of this area, I can't really remember. I'm definitely not familiar with this location in the game that's for sure.

Honestly, I think you did a really good job. Weapon selection is decent. It's pretty much Advanced Rifles, Combat MGs and a couple RPGs as well as Heavy Snipers I think. I personally might tone it down a bit though, maybe Assault Rifles to start and keep the remainder the same - it'd encourage you to seek the better weapons. You definitely need something with range here though so whatever pairing you decide has to have some - I wouldn't go below SMG/MG.

I think the spawns work as well, I realize there's a lot on higher ground but I didn't notice an issue. May want to remove the cover from up there though.

Had a fun time though once I got my bearings on and I wonder if you can condense things a bit, but I don't think you have to. Definitely boost it to 8-16 though. 

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thanks, man. I'll give it some attention tomorrow. I had already planned to make it an 8 player minimum, but forgot to adjust that when I removed the tank and buzzard.

• 2 weeks later...

i like this one, altho sometimes i spend too much time exploring and trying to find out where the weapons r, getting shot just trying to get to them lol, mostly my fault tho, like trying to get to that rpg! but its worth it

• Like 1

Massive map for the 10 of us but I believe this will be excellent with a full lobby.

Enjoyed it and are looking forward to try it out with more players.

Good forced weapon and pickups for this location.

Nice job buddy :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...