Dodge

1_0.jpg

PLAYERS

2 to 16

GAME MODE

Capture

DESCRIPTION

A Friendly has been shot down. We have secured some P-996's from the Air Force using some very questionable tactics. If they wont go in and get them, then we will. Our guys are sitting as bait in enemy vehicles. Get to Sandy Shores and drive out in enemy vehicles. Get our boys to the Extraction Point. Be careful, there will be opposition.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/F8DloO2GwkWVxsMswDEshA?platformId=2

Dodgeservice.png

We played this one in Hatch's Saturday PL.

Just a couple of things I may suggest--any way you could move the spawn points closer to the objects?  They don't have to be super close, but it took a really long time to fly all the way out there after dying.  It didn't leave much time to get the delivery vehicles and drive them to the drop off.  Also, maybe no cops?  The cops may work ok if the spawn points are moved in, but I didn't have enough ammo to get a vehicle after exiting the Lazer to fight off both the cops and NPCs.

Like I said, just suggestions, but let me know what you think.

• Like 1

+1 with MLB's comments. I know a few people had some struggles getting the vehicles from the NPCs (besides the cops). I'm not sure if they were too overpowered or what, but I didn't have an issue.

The one vehicle I grabbed was facing the opposite direction of where you needed to go, just a small gripe but that time was precious.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 4 weeks later...

This Capture should move along much faster now.

+1 with MLB's comments. I know a few people had some struggles getting the vehicles from the NPCs (besides the cops). I'm not sure if they were too overpowered or what, but I didn't have an issue.

The one vehicle I grabbed was facing the opposite direction of where you needed to go, just a small gripe but that time was precious.

If the Capture Vehicles get destroyed, they will respawn close to their original position. I can not control their placement at that point. I noticed this during testing as well.

Dodgeservice.png

• 5 months later...

Is there a vehicle at the bases to use to get back to Sandy Shores airfield?  We played this last night, but I didn't see a vehicle/air craft to get back to the capture vehicles.  It was really fun to play though.  :)

There is after this last change. I added more Lazers. Before I moved the start point, traffic was on, and you could steal a car. But this should work now.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png