Bombs vs AA Island

Lann

sXlhii4.jpg

A TDM set as a LTS as default, but you can increase number of lives per player in the lobby. You may also set number of rounds and time limit.

Dark aircrafts carry Standard bombs, white is cluster, red is incendiary, and green is gas.

On the island the AA guns reach 500m compared to the RPG range of 300m. Playarea from just above water surface, so you will die in the water.

The blips on the island are visible at all time, the ones flying are always hidden.

All vehicles respawns, so if out of bombs just parachut down onto one of the bases.

Still needs real testing to tweak balance. Right now there are regular AA, RPG against Rogue, Cubans and Seabreeze.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/JCU_Ba09e0aZvl7Q6Qdgfw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Will definitely add this to this weeks Two Bros playlist. 

Sweet, i will find someone to help tweak it before then, a testing session.

• Like 1

After more testing (thanks for helping out!) i lowered the health of the planes to 60%. I also changed some AA from ”guns” to ”canons”. And the players on the island got miniguns and heavy snipers to go along with their RPG’s.

Bombs sure did hit the island, but it was good to set it to more than 1 life per player as a few pilots ended up crashing on their own. Set default to 2 lives.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 7:00 AM, Con said:

Really fun job. Wish we could have played four rounds or more. 

Next week 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Updated this with solid props to help the planes spawn right at start.

I also removed red and green planes as thier bombs didnt seem to do much damage.

I removed the seabreezee and its only Rogue and Cubans now. Cubans are slow and easier to fly and shoot down, Rogue for the aces.

All AA trailers are equiped with the canon, and most are placed on a small ramp to gain a bit of height. 

Lives per round is locked to 1.

• Like 2