Ring of fire

Lann

1_0.jpg

Its night down at the parkinglot at Del Perro Pier.

TPI hired you to guard the new tanks. Now it seem Merryweather wanted this job and they will kill you to prove the point.

So aim, fire and dodge rockets.

Forced and pickups, all RPG.

TDM 2-16

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/OMIbTaV2oESGf2OtHCzZFA?platformId=2

zpK3JEA.png

Edited by Casey

Yeah, this was fun as hell. A few times I fell off the containers and lived. Then I ran out of ammo and there were no pickups on the ground, or I just couldn't find them. Maybe if there aren't any on the ground you could add some.

Yeah, this was fun as hell. A few times I fell off the containers and lived. Then I ran out of ammo and there were no pickups on the ground, or I just couldn't find them. Maybe if there aren't any on the ground you could add some.

Yeah, good idea, I have found myself on the ground too looking for pickups.

Yeah, good idea, I have found myself on the ground too looking for pickups.

My idea was that if you fell down and survived you would either die soon from others rockets, or make it to the tanks in the middle.

But maybe some pickups would be good on ground, i will edit soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by lann3fors

Yeah lann, you don't need to include this one in the tdm tester, it got tested on Sunday! I got absolutely hammered, it was dark and I just couldn't see where anyone was as they were too far away. I did spawn opposite the beach on one occasion so I could see their silhouettes but that was the onky time.

It was fun but I would lose the tanks, it was more like 30 seconds before they were toast! hahaha

Most have been Said :)

Fun map! and good work with does containers, that stacking must have taken some time :)

I would have kept the Tanks just for fun.

But I would maybe have done something with the time of day, as already Casey and Z has mentioned one side has a big advantage because of the light.

Thanks all for the feedback. 

Changes:

There are no more weapons to be placed, the ones already in place need to be intact to ensure weapons at all spawnpoins/containers.

But i did place a tank on the ground under every spawnpoint, so if you fall down you may be able to get in one the tanks. The tanks in the middle also remain.

Time is now morning, it makes everyone visible no matter what side you are on.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I liked this a lot. First time I've ever had over 2.0 KDR in a death match. The tanks aren't too overpowered as soon as the icon appears on the map you're an instant target so you only have about 10 seconds to wipe out as many enemy as possible.

• Like 1