Cluckin' Hell!

Danielle

Thought I would have a go at making my first TDM

Name: Cluckin' Hell!

Category: Crew created TDM

Date Added: 16/08/14

Submitter: Danielle

Short Description: The factory workers at Cluckin' Bell demand a raise! Show them who's boss.

Made for 8-16 players, it's a pretty big map so will work better with more people.

Any feedback would be appreciated as this is my first creation :)

10402789_10152279141580286_4063492520650

Edited by Danielle
  • Like 2

Great location, great weapons, and a ton of space with great vantage points.  It works well, and could lead to some pretty epic battles with a full lobby.

I really enjoyed this, and I hope you will make more! :)

• Like 1

Looking forward to it!

Hey, I know that guy, but I haven't actually played that map.  Personally though, I tend to avoid tank DMs, so I'm glad you made this for those of us who are partial to rifles and grenades.

Much more fun, in my opinion. :D

Also, nothing wrong with slowly but surely.  I don't think I made my first creation until a couple of months ago, and I'm still at only a grand total of nine.  Glad you've made the jump though! :D

This was a fun DM. Def needs a decent size lobby

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This was one of the few things we got to on Friday night. Game was not agreeable for anyone. In 12 jobs I think we maybe got through 5 in 2 hours. Anyway.

This is a MASSIVE location. Lot of stuff going on here. Could be interesting with multiple teams. It's a good first attempt at making something, so I'm hoping you continue to create more.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I did think about doing 4 teams, but it was my first time properly using the creator so I thought I would start with 2. I will look in to multiple teams that sounds like a good challenge :). The area wasn't supposed to be as big as it is I just got a bit out of control haha. 

• Like 2

When I do a death match, I place all the props first, then the team start points, then the spawn points, then the armor and health, then lastly the weapons.

Then I delete it all and start again!!  :lol:

• Like 1