No Money...No Work!

vishesh_91

My first creation in this game.I thought something like a melee DM would be good to start with as i have no experience with the creator.

Works best with 4 teams,even 2 and 3 teams will work fine.

All sorts of feedback will be appreciated.

Link-

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/vishesh_91/games/gtav/jobs/job/5EWhJ5IXhk24MZguttYBQw?platformId=null

Edited by Casey

I really enjoyed this map, Vishesh.  I love a good melee match, and I think you did a good job with it.

Only one question: how do you obtain the knives?  I see them on the mini-map, but I couldn't find a way to get to where they were located.  This is probably just a case of me not being able to find a staircase, but I was just curious.

Glad you've decided to give creating a shot, and I hope to see more. :)

Glad you enjoyed it LN.

The knives are on the top most level of both the buildings.You'll have to climb the ladders to get there(there's one on each level).There's no other route I think.

BTW were the spawn points okay?I've included some spawn points on level 1 of each building so that people use the ladders to get the knives.

This was a lot of fun. And anyone knows I hate melee lol.

I had a problem locating the knife as well, the weapon marker kept going all stupid. I did go to the top most level but couldn't find it, spent a few minutes searching. That's a very small gripe though in an otherwise fun map. I even liked the bulldozers added for effect, perhaps even a couple more construction based vehicles for the flavor of the setting.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Job of the week 8/13/14

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This was a lot of fun. And anyone knows I hate melee lol.

I had a problem locating the knife as well, the weapon marker kept going all stupid. I did go to the top most level but couldn't find it, spent a few minutes searching. That's a very small gripe though in an otherwise fun map. I even liked the bulldozers added for effect, perhaps even a couple more construction based vehicles for the flavor of the setting.

Bulldozers are good fun,you can lift people and toss them around if they're fighting in that area lol.

I'll see which vehicles I can add.Thanks.