JustHatched

Another that most in the crew have probably played at least once.

Updated today, balanced the weapons (no more useless snipers) and switched the props up some to change the shooting lines

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/c-wUKx_SfkWzVVAScSGgVA

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I really really like this, not just because of the location either.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 3 weeks later...

You lived long enough to change weapons? :P

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I will switch to AK's for awhile and see how it plays, if that doesn't work will go all SMG

• Like 1

Changed to Assault Rifles only, see how it plays and go from there.

I wasn't sure I'd like this after the changes you proposed. You know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Some changes people make mess with success and it actually takes things a step back.

Honestly, I think the way you have it here works quite well. Surprising too considering there's only 4 weapon drops I believe and for up to 16 people? Wouldn't think that would work. Does here. I'd perhaps add just 1 more AK somewhere in the middle, but that's it. I like it - always been a favorite of mine and I think you improved it further.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ran this with the musket...there was only a few of us, but it was still fun and very different.

• 6 months later...

No longer available on PS3

Edited to allow 20 players instead of 16. No other changes made.

On an note I did delete the 2nd version of this as well as I was never happy with it. But I think the original should play out well with 4 added people.

No longer available on PS3

Edited to allow 20 players instead of 16. No other changes made.

On an note I did delete the 2nd version of this as well as I was never happy with it. But I think the original should play out well with 4 added people.

............  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn you, Hatch! You removed one of the absolute favourites and best DMs from PS3!

Why didn't you just make a copy of it for the PS4? : CRY :

• 2 weeks later...

............  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn you, Hatch! You removed one of the absolute favourites and best DMs from PS3!

Why didn't you just make a copy of it for the PS4? : CRY :

Sorry, but I will be moving all my jobs to PS4 at some point (gotta start somewhere). As far as copying it...yeah that would work but I have noticed then when folks do that the original still gets picked over the copy because people are use to using the original. And I don't feel like editing everything X2 when a new update rolls out. I didn't figure this one would go over well and I did think hard on it before doing it.

Sorry, but I will be moving all my jobs to PS4 at some point (gotta start somewhere). As far as copying it...yeah that would work but I have noticed then when folks do that the original still gets picked over the copy because people are use to using the original. And I don't feel like editing everything X2 when a new update rolls out. I didn't figure this one would go over well and I did think hard on it before doing it.

I'm doing the same. I won't be copying jobs anymore.

Dodgeservice.png