The Meat Locker

rumdig

Name: The Meat locker

Category: Crew Created TDM
Date Added: 07/26/2014
Submitter: rumdig
Short Description: What stinks more than your pile of body bags? The proper answer lies among the lockers and hobo's, at the local storage stop.

Created by rumdig

Link to add to game: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/7cLQTVmf0UiW9C3Q2jqasg?platformId=2

I have yet to test this one full-scale. Let me know what you think 

Edited by Casey

I love the area. It's been played in back to back  playlists. I didn't have any issues with respawns myself.

What I would suggest is perhaps some weapon balancing. It's pretty crushing to against a few with Assault Rifles when you're only armed with a Pistol. Maybe tone that down to a Micro SMG or turn up the starting weapon. I think the first option would be better suited for that map and how it's all very close together. Maybe even introduce one or two somewhere in the middle as well.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yeah, I agree.

Micro SMG's and Pistols could work better.

I was having to leave the main area to search for a better weapon due to there not being any near the middle of the map, so if one or two could be added there, it would play much better.

Cool area though.

• Like 2

G & DC,

Thanks for the great input guys, I'll definitely look into the weapon issue! I wasn't really aware since my only run had just 4 people and, coincidentally, just enough weaponry for each.

Job of the week 8/5/14

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Update: 

I changed the assault rifles to SMG's as per popular request :)

Also added a few more SMG's throughout the map, can't have everyone running low on ammo now

• Like 1