Sunday Evening Endurance Racing

TheFox2000unit

I think I'm off this weekend, may pop in 🙂 I'm not much of a long distance guy though, more of a sprinter 😉 

• Like 1

To echo Lime I am not much for endurance racing.  But if my PS5 is picked up and set up by start time I may stop by and do some racin.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

@Conand I were having a nice little battle during last night’s event. Here is where we got a bit sloppy. However I felt it added a bit more action to the race. 😁   Really really fun! I had a blast!  🙂 Thanks again @TheFox2000unit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Haha.  Class. So this is how I managed to catch up........ then fall back again.  Glad you had a good time. 👍😀

• Haha 2

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to SEER. 

Sunday Evening Endurance Racing

Join us this Sunday 11th July 9pm UK for a night of semi-endurance racing. 

This week will consist of 3 races each lasting around 20-30 minutes each.

The classes we will be using this weekend will be Compacts (1st race), Off-roads (2nd race) , and finishing off with Coupes.

Tier drop.

Race 1: Everyone will start on tier A.

Race 2: Top 2 thirds go down one tier.  Bottom third will stay as is. 

Race 3: Top third will go down one tier. Middle third will stay as is. Bottom third will go up one tier. 

The following link will take you to Broughy's car tier list.  If you could have a Compact from tier A, an Off-road from tiers A and B, and a Coupe from tiers S, A, B, and C.

https://broughy.com/gta5carsoverview

The races will be GTA so, if you don't own a custom car from the desired tier you'll (hopefully) be able to borrow someone's car at the start. 

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the class to see the tiers.

If there is any confusion please leave comment.  Hope to see you there!

@DavidCore89 @SkyeDave @Schumi6581 @BryannosaurusRex @Con @Spinnaker1981 @mulder @Beez @pete_95973 @omarcomin71 @djw180 @Fido_le_muet @PretendWereDead @Mark Verstappen @LimeGreenLegend @RammsteinDUDE @Crawford1872 @The_Lady_A @Skorpion @Sinister @Dead-Demon

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has this event ended? The calendar doesnt allow me to add an RSVP, only the option that I 'went' to the event.

This has been a great racing event in my opinion, so I'd be disappointed if it's ended so soon. Especially knowing the effort that's been put into balancing tiers. If it's just a calendar error then count me in for this week.

30 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

Has this event ended? The calendar doesnt allow me to add an RSVP, only the option that I 'went' to the event.

This has been a great racing event in my opinion, so I'd be disappointed if it's ended so soon. Especially knowing the effort that's been put into balancing tiers. If it's just a calendar error then count me in for this week.

That is right, the event is off the calender for now.

• Sad 1

Yeah, sorry Scorpion. 😥  There just weren't enough people attending. 😥😥

Any other playlist could manage with so few people, but the very design of tier-drop really does require, I would say, at least 8-10 people.  This would counter the "problem" of potentially being in a far inferior car to someone else and racing alone way behind the pack.   

Yes, you being in a much lower quality car to other people means that you have won the previous races and that means your points are higher. It's a way of stopping someone running away with the playlist, and it would help keep everyone stay in the running for winning so they don't feel that they're in a playlist with no hope of winning.  It also allows not-so-fast players to race side-by-side with faster ones.  (Ramm)🤣

Maybe it's the tier-drop that wasn't desirable, the not owning of enough cars from different tiers, or the endurance part of it.  I don't know.  🤷‍♂️  The individual races were only 20-30 mins long, and there were only 3 of them so the night didn't last too long. 

I see that a few other people have since joined the crew, so maybe if there is a bit more interest I would be more than happy to do the endurancy nights on a weekly basis or sporadically.  👍👍🙂

• Like 2

Strictly racing PLs have always been a tough thing to get people to attend. Just like you won't catch me attending one that is strictly killing one another 🙂