Sunday Evening Endurance Racing

TheFox2000unit

Gooooood day good peoples of RSC.

Whilst Big Z's SRL is off for the summer why not try popping in for a night of endurance racing (not too endurancey, though) this Sunday 13th June at 9pm UK.

3 races. 

3 classes.

This week will be Coupes, Muscles, and finishing off with Sports Classics.

Tier drop.  The top third will drop 1 tier, the middle will stay as is, and the bottom tier will go up 1. So please try and have at least one car from the top 3 tiers according to the god of GTA cars Broughy.

The races will take approx. 30 minutes each and 1 pit stop must be made in each race.  No pits for the first 3 laps and no pitting on the last lap. 

It would be quite lovely if drivers were courteous and didn't brake or kerb boost.

Everyone from XDBX and VANS welcome and all the other crews.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm a maybe.

But I have no idea what Broughy's tiers are. Could you list the cars in each tier please?

Coupes are first, so any coupe.

Top tier coupes are: Zion; Zion cabrio.

Muscles are 2nd. 

Top tier: Clique; p*ss Dominator; Sabre turbo Custom; Yosemite. 

Second tier: Dominator; Dom Gtx; Drift Yosemite; Gauntlet Hellfire; Impaler.

Sporst Classics are last race.

Top: cheetah/Tourismo/Rapid GT classic; Retinue MK2

2nd tier: Infernus Classic; Stirling GT; sw*nger; Torero. 

3rd tier: Pigalle; Retinue; Savestra; Viseris; Z-Type; Zion Classic. 

• Like 2

Sorry guys. Irl got in the way. Picking up my 16yr old daugther so she get home in time => i can get some sleep => keep my job and put food on the table 🥸

• Like 2

Thanks for hosting. Had a blast trying to keep up with everyone. Too bad I wrecked DC on that last lap. Had the Sterling in front of me for a while and suddenly I had to judge DCs vehicle length instead on that turn. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Con said:

Thanks for hosting. Had a blast trying to keep up with everyone. Too bad I wrecked DC on that last lap. Had the Sterling in front of me for a while and suddenly I had to judge DCs vehicle length instead on that turn. 

I had no idea where you came from. You actually scared me (the Stirling) when I realised you were right behind me lol. The intensity in that last race was awesome. I loved it!

The whole playlist was fun, but once we were split into 3 tiers it was really much more fun. Had to really fight for positions.

I really hope I can join again soon. I had a blast. Thanks for hosting.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 3

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to SEER.  Join us this Sunday 20th June 9pm for a night of semi-endurance racing. 

3 races each lasting around 20-30 minutes each.

The classes we will be using this weekend will be Vans (1st race), SUV's (2nd race) , and finishing off with Sports Classics.

Tier drop.  Race 1 will start on tier B. 

Top 3rd finish go down 1 tier. Middle will stay as is.  Bottom third will go up one tier. 

The following link will take you to Broughy's car tier list.  If you could have a Van from tier B or lower, an SUV from tier A, B, C or lower and a Sports Classic tier S (top), A, B  C, D or lower. 

https://broughy.com/gta5carsoverview

Scroll to the bottom of the page to select the class to see the tiers.

Any confusion please leave comment.  Hope to see you there!

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Cool, I'm in.

No football on this Sunday night so hopefully a decent turnout.

Nice vehicle class choices too.

Even though one might end up on a sh*tbrick/mamba/jb700/stinger racing against cheetahs and turismos… its going to be very hard to make up those 10s/lap gaps just by driving a bit better… 😂

Edited by Spinnaker1981

28 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Even though one might end up on a sh*tbrick/mamba/jb700/stinger racing against cheetahs and turismos… its going to be very hard to make up those 10s/lap gaps just by driving a bit better… 😂

Thats true, but you'd be in the lead in overall points trying to keep your lead in a potentially far inferior car.  The guys with high points would be having their own race inside a race.   

It's still very early.  This would be only the 2nd week. Just trying to find a formula that works. Gotta try different things. 👍

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 1