GTA6 Rumors

JustHatched

If you run across any rumors for GTA6 that look like it could actually be something post the link

I read this article, pretty interesting read suggesting GTA6 as late as 2024, I could see that, GTAV isn't going to die anytime quick I don't with the PS5 rehash coming

https://www.techradar.com/news/gta-6-release-date-news-and-rumors-mapping-the-path-to-grand-theft-auto-6

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 year later...

Looking like it will be released in 2024. 

They said they are expecting a 14% revenue increase, which is billions of dollars, that year and the release of a huge game would make that happen. 

Was recently stated that the game was pretty far into development before they lost direction and stalled. Apparently they have figured out what they want to do and things are back on track. 

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Even though they didn't say it, that tweet was definitely about GTA6. Internet had been going crazy with all kinds of sh*t the weeks prior. 

Plus, with GTA trilogy out of the way, what else could it be ? I heard things about a GTA 4 remaster but after the trilogy debacle, R* would be wise to not rush that and focus on what everyone wants instead. 

Just saying it's far too early to get hyped just to see GTAO part 2 come out. I expect part 6 but the way this company operates today I won't be surprised to see something else.

It's like all the insane things I keep seeing about the upcoming E&E edition. People expecting huge changes and fixes, engine swaps, etc. Setting themselves up for a huge disappointment when all they see is the same old *ss PS3 game with slightly prettier graphics.

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 1

Not being specific about if it's GTA6 or not just further reinforces my expectation that GTA6 wont arrive until some time around 2030.

GTAO is hugely profitable even now, and is still gaining new players to buy shark cards. R* have no competition for a game like this, so why would they give up the income on the current title in order to bring out a new one when they can continue to milk it with small updates and bring out GTA6 when GTAO finally stops being profitable.

I hope I'm wrong.

• 5 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 4:20 AM, Skorpion said:

Not being specific about if it's GTA6 or not just further reinforces my expectation that GTA6 wont arrive until some time around 2030.

GTAO is hugely profitable even now, and is still gaining new players to buy shark cards. R* have no competition for a game like this, so why would they give up the income on the current title in order to bring out a new one when they can continue to milk it with small updates and bring out GTA6 when GTAO finally stops being profitable.

I hope I'm wrong.

At least now we know you are wrong 😉

They have recently announced that most all of their focus is on the next GTA installment. They have gone as far as 90% abandoning Red Dead Online to use those people on the real money maker.

Welcome news because as much as we all like and play this game, everyone can agree that they are bored with this ancient map on an ancient game that was broken and bug filled from day one.

Not much longer my friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

At least now we know you are wrong 😉

They have recently announced that most all of their focus is on the next GTA installment. They have gone as far as 90% abandoning Red Dead Online to use those people on the real money maker.

Welcome news because as much as we all like and play this game, everyone can agree that they are bored with this ancient map on an ancient game that was broken and bug filled from day one.

Not much longer my friends.

Thankfully, I seem to be wrong 😀

Fingers crossed for a late 2023 release

My sad prediction is that R* will continue to abandon the crew model as they did with RDR online. No crew lobbies and no playlist mode.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2022 at 8:45 AM, Beez said:

My sad prediction is that R* will continue to abandon the crew model as they did with RDR online. No crew lobbies and no playlist mode.

Why? Are that many people playing Red Dead 2, that they would implement no crews for the next GTA6? Oh and we missed you this weekend, Mr. Beez.

If that video up there is the leak I suggest it be removed pretty quickly. GTAF scrubbed their site for good reason.  R* is not going to be kind to anyone that is sharing it. I imagine it would be even worse on a site using the same name as one of their websites. 

4 hours ago, Con said:

Why? Are that many people playing Red Dead 2, that they would implement no crews for the next GTA6? Oh and we missed you this weekend, Mr. Beez.

I have read that the crew stuff only exists in GTAO because the original plan was for us all to be in gangs and battling one another and other gang related activities. That idea was dropped and we ended up with what we have. 

RDR2 was never meant to have anything gang related so there is no crew stuff. Instead they have the posse stuff that doesn’t require crews and is done in regular sessions. 

Current trends in GTAO have been opening up everything with the solo player in mind. Sales and other activities in invite sessions and what not. They realize that most people would rather play their multiplayer game alone because of the toxic player base they created to make money. I don’t think the next game will have crews and instead be more like RDO but still have an invite session. 

As for the single player game it is going to be far different than any previous game in the series. It’s 2022 and things have changed greatly in the last decade. Satire is mostly dead because no one wants to offend the internet and have people complaining on Twitter and making angry cringe tok videos.  I don’t expect to see hookers, strippers, etc. The game will be sanitized and rated PG in order to keep the millions of children that currently play invested in a new game. 

I see talk at GTAF about the female and male protagonists and how she will be this and that to him. Lol. Funny stuff. She is going to be the top dog and the ruler of all. If she isn’t a l*sbian the male will be her gay friend. 

This will be the game that divides the fan base. Half will praise it for changing and embracing all inclusive positivity. The other will cry about woke theft auto or some other nonsense. 

My two cents anyways. Only R* really knows what the game will be like and they aren’t talking. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

This will be the game that divides the fan base. Half will praise it for changing and embracing all inclusive positivity. The other will cry about woke theft auto or some other nonsense. 

My two cents anyways. Only R* really knows what the game will be like and they aren’t talking. 

I’m yet not sure I’m prepared to utter things like,

”I’m only gay in GTA6.” 😅

I think R* should double down on the satire. Many religious people didn’t play The Last or Us 2 because of the l*sbo themes. So anyone offended by GTA6 satire, can go play something else. There are so many games out there now. 
Itsa like p*rn, if you don’t want to see p*netration, you can buy the soft core stuff, don’t go bringing the soft core to the x** stuff. That’s ridiculous. 

• Like 2