What could this possibly be?

Lann

Was @CatManDoza I the picture? He’s pretty offensive.

Seriously though, what the hell have you posted to prompt that? Also who reported it, assuming it was only noticed after being reported?

You really need to know so it’s not accidentally posted again.

• Sad 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@Con isn’t there still a confirmation to click after that? 

Im gonna go report myself to find out.

Edit: Yes there is at least one extra step when reporting so it is very unlikely to be accidental.

• Like 1

Did you use a modded prop? Did you post pics or something which has naked girls? Do you have new enemies who have decided to troll you? If all of the answers are negative, it's probably a mistake.

• Like 1

The folks that made GTA are saying your content is inappropriate. Unless you posted a legit snuff film, I don't see how this is possible.

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Jjss924 said:

The folks that made GTA are saying your content is inappropriate. Unless you posted a legit snuff film, I don't see how this is possible.

Maaaaaan, we have no idea what it said in Swedish. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You really need to send them a response asking what exactly it was if you haven't got the slightest idea and neither does anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if they have no idea what they removed as well, that would be so R* of them.

Edited by Protocawl

Pretty rough respons after them giving me 1.5M too much for one (1) traded property. Its not like a was abusing a glitch filling up my bank. I guess it wasnt free as i thought below. 

LOKU8lc.jpg

Never have I thought I’d find myself back here. My account here on the PS3 got wiped as part of the recent ban wave just like Lann above. I haven’t played in months so I didn’t know the property trade in glitch even existed.

Meanwhile since I’m here I might as well say I’m alive and well to the older members I recognize.

• Like 4

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

6 hours ago, Lann said:

Pretty rough respons after them giving me 1.5M too much for one (1) traded property. Its not like a was abusing a glitch filling up my bank. I guess it wasnt free as i thought below.

Thats messed up man. How could you control how much money you are getting for trade in? That makes no sense. Dang, R* wtf.

4 hours ago, Con said:

Thats messed up man. How could you control how much money you are getting for trade in? That makes no sense. Dang, R* wtf.

I knew it was too much, but if i wanted to trade it in there were no way to avoid it.

The mail said a warning, the support ticket reply says a wipe. I guess i will just wait and see, still got my account untouched.

5 hours ago, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

Never have I thought I’d find myself back here.

Good to see you again @Prodigy_Rocks_!

• Like 2

Pretty much everyone that traded in that apartment is getting wiped. You should not have made that trade 😞

Maybe you will get lucky and they will realize you only did it once and just take away the 1.5 million. 

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

Pretty much everyone that traded in that apartment is getting wiped. You should not have made that trade 😞

Maybe you will get lucky and they will realize you only did it once and just take away the 1.5 million. 

Judging from the mail i was given a warning.
But the person replying used other words, but still might be standard responses as i can guess there are alot of tickets from players who did get wiped.

Time will show.

• Like 1

Quick update. It seems my account wasn’t wiped on the PS3. I was viewing my PC progress instead of PS3 on social club (Social club changed a bit since the last time I used it). Also the support agent that replied in my second ticket earlier today confirmed it wasn’t wiped. This conflicts with the first ticket I sent in which a different support agent said that I was wiped. Welp Rockstar Support is a mess but I’m glad I wasn’t hit.

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

6 hours ago, Lann said:

Judging from the mail i was given a warning.
But the person replying used other words, but still might be standard responses as i can guess there are alot of tickets from players who did get wiped.

Time will show.

If you still have your money and stuff you should be ok. If they were wiping it would have been done already. They see it only happened once but want you to know they are serious.

I took part in the "Lester Plane" glitch last year and made a million bucks. Once the patch was in place I received a warning  telling me the money was removed and if I do anything else ever again I will be wiped and banned. I never received any messages though. Instead I had my own special loading screen followed by pop up messages once logged on. Lesson learned.

Edited by Sinister

I saw a pop up screen on my PS3 stating that my GTAO account money is being reset to $500,000. I knew it was some R* bs because the PS3 was tucked away for some time now, anyways I clicked to continue, $21M still there plus I didn't do any apartment glithes. I day they'll accidentally wipe us all. 🤔

Bing got a similar email.

bing.jpg

He logged on and checked, Level reset to 1, all properties and cars are gone, just left with 10k in the bank. He had been deliberatley abusing the property glitch though so there is no sympathy from me.

I wonder if the reset is dependant on how may times the 'glitch' was used?

For those who got Reset

Its not a bad idea to reset look at it as a positive, you get rid of some of the junk you cant sell, trade in or delete.

The endless scrolling through items you'll never use again & the money spent on utilities & services adds up passively.

Homie click the link to get what they cant teach you at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, & reintroduce yourself to the streets of Los Santos harder than ever.

If I got completely wiped, the game would be deleted and I would definitely retire, on PS4 at least. On PC I would just pay a few bucks (again) to get my bank account filled back up.

Edited by Sinister