GT6 racing meet - Tuesday, Sep 30th, 10pm GMT until.....

handcuff_charlie

Lol I like my wheel to be set quite heavy, feels like there isn't any power steering.When is the next race meetup?

Not sure if HC is still available for meetups, but if he is and 11PM GMT isnt too early for him, he should name the day, otherwise the rest of us can meet pretty much any day of the week, right after any of the EU PLs I guess.

HC's itinerary from previous week looks good, not sure if I'll have time to get them all, since I only have 4-5 of those vehicles in my garage atm and only a couple somehow properly tuned.

Am up for some impromptu racing tomorrow (Tuesday) if you guys are free and can start anytime after the playlist. The rest of this week is a bit manic for me..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• The Rikster

• zmurko

Thursdays and Sundays are my days off now. 

Will be racing thursday.

The quick races are changing with the seasonal events it appears. Which is cool. And the game audio bug is supposedly fixed now.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Thank god for the audio bug ( supposedly) being fixed in online races cos it's a bit surreal racing to a muted car :o ...u don't realise how much u rely upon the old vacuum cleaner sound of the cars :)

This thu or sun will be difficult for me as am not home on thu and back v late on sun..but from next week one of those two days should be cool.

Am free tonight and am up for some impromptu racing so can host a lobby after the playlist.

HC do u wanna join for a little bit after work?

XDBX racing lobby up if and when anyone wants to join. Anyone with gt6 who fancies a bit of driving / racing shenanigans welcome :D

I got work stuff I gotta get done. Will be pretty late before I can do ps3 time.

No worries mate , hope all is well at the new place :)