GT6 racing meet - Tuesday, Sep 30th, 10pm GMT until.....

handcuff_charlie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• The Rikster

• zmurko

Here goes charlie, it was nice knowing you ...

I would be up for it. What's the earliest we can actually do this? 10pm gmt?

Should be on for this , havent had my gt6 fix in a while :)

i think the EU newsletter playlist finishes at 9pm gmt ? so anytime after that ? , i could actually do earlier as well depending on what ur guys schedules are like..

Here goes charlie, it was nice knowing you ...

I would be up for it. What's the earliest we can actually do this? 10pm gmt?

Thought I'd bump this . We still on for this tonight ? If so what time ... I gather z u wanted to do it earlier? I'm up for earlier , the eu playlist finishes at 9pm GMT,, so could do around 9.30 GMT ? (Or earlier? ) depends on what u guys think....

Yeah, I could do earlier, after NL PL is fine with me. I have slightly moved my schedule back, so I've been going to bed earlier last week.

9:30-11 PM GMT would be best for me, but please don't adjust your schedules because of me, I'll be fine with just a couple of races if you happen to start before 11 PM GMT.

What's on the menu? Dirt/snow race again? :D

One of the city races again with a low PP car?

I actually can't wait for the new track that is supposed to be added, the 30+ km one, should be fun just to drive it, starting to get sick of Nordschleife for my driving pleasures. :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, I could do earlier, after NL PL is fine with me. I have slightly moved my schedule back, so I've been going to bed earlier last week.

9:30-11 PM GMT would be best for me, but please don't adjust your schedules because of me, I'll be fine with just a couple of races if you happen to start before 11 PM GMT.

What's on the menu? Dirt/snow race again? :D

One of the city races again with a low PP car?

I actually can't wait for the new track that is supposed to be added, the 30+ km one, should be fun just to drive it, starting to get sick of Nordschleife for my driving pleasures. :lol:

Ok cool , I'll be on gt6 at around 9.30 GMT , just join when u free.

What's on the menu you say? .... A bit of everything me thinks, variety is the spice of life as they say , hehe

I'm gonna have to back out of tonights meetup, I still didn't get my racing console back as I've been too busy.

Shame, I was looking forward to this.

Now where's that dislike button DC ? :(

But in all seriousness buddy we can do some one make races if u wanna join... U don't need any credits or cars for those ? :D...

Now where's that dislike button DC ? :(

But in all seriousness buddy we can do some one make races if u wanna join... U don't need any credits or cars for those ? :D...

Haha, it would take 6 hours to download and install the game.

I'm gonna have to sit it out until next week.

Haha, it would take 6 hours to download and install the game.

I'm gonna have to sit it out until next week.

Oh shit , forgot u didn't have a disc copy lol

• Like 1

I dunno when I can start hosting this again.

I quit the bullshit job I started after they wasted a week of my time, scored what should be a better job, but have no idea what my days off are going to be. Sunday for sure, but which other day during the week, I don't know.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I dunno when I can start hosting this again.

I quit the bullshit job I started after they wasted a week of my time, scored what should be a better job, but have no idea what my days off are going to be. Sunday for sure, but which other day during the week, I don't know.

No worries buddy. Congrats on ur new job btw , hope this one goes better than ur last one :)

We're all still up for this methinks , so we should be able to find a day in the week where we can all make it.. ( hopefully)

Saturdays are normally not too good for me but any other day is normally cool at the mo.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...Tuesday night, Sept 30th 10pm GMT 

Yes something else is probably going on, so decide what you want to do.

I start my new job Wednesday so this is my last hurrah hosting one of these until my RL schedule gets hashed out.

Room will once again be titled "XDBX Racing" and will be a public room to make it easier to find and get into.

I will be live streaming this and the replays will be archived....unless nobody shows, then I'll just run career mode and do some quick match races until bedtime.

On the agenda:

-Mazda Roadster Touring Car racing (500pp)

-60's, 70's muscle car races (550pp)

-Rally racing (snow, dirt)

-Ferrari vs Lamborghini (550pp)

-Corvette vs Viper (550pp)

-Lotus Elise streetcar battle (500pp, one make race)

-FWD battle (450pp)

Equip your garages accordingly :)

Track vote in place

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Am up for this , it would be good to rekindle our racing sessions cos,they were a laugh.

Haven't actually been able to play gt6 much since the update as they decided to ruin the wheel weight for all those with a logitech wheels so,it's left with the wheel having pretty much no feel for a load of the cars. Recently just got a new wheel ... With pedals :D so it would be good to try it out

Yeah was waiting for my new wheel to get back into it ( feels weird racing with pedals even though I drive IRL lol) but am up for making it a regular thing like before .. Cos been needing my regular racing fix :D

Missed getting my racing fix...

I can't make it tomorrow, but next week and on is not a problem.

DC did u play gt6 with ur logitech wheel ? If so what do,u think re the new force feedback model ( cos for me it was pants )

• Like 1

Briefly, but I didn't get time to adjust the wheel settings from my F1 setup so it was a bit strange - I'd apply full lock but the car wouldn't turn in as quick as I'd like, obviously F1 requires different wheel setup.

Is it the Logitech G27 you've got too?

Briefly, but I didn't get time to adjust the wheel settings from my F1 setup so it was a bit strange - I'd apply full lock but the car wouldn't turn in as quick as I'd like, obviously F1 requires different wheel setup.

Is it the Logitech G27 you've got too?

Nah I bought a cheapo logitech wireless wheel initially that did me well for 4 yrs odd , it had the brake and throttle as the flappy paddles with no pedals . I got it for ease of storage and space saving but the last gt6 update made my wheel pretty much useless so was well peeved :( u might not have as many probs with the g27 as it's a better quality wheel.

I got the thrustmaster t100 , on very early first impressions it seems a good wheel but is a proper workout even on the lowest torque setting lol

• Like 1

Nah I bought a cheapo logitech wireless wheel initially that did me well for 4 yrs odd , it had the brake and throttle as the flappy paddles with no pedals . I got it for ease of storage and space saving but the last gt6 update made my wheel pretty much useless so was well peeved :( u might not have as many probs with the g27 as it's a better quality wheel.

I got the thrustmaster t100 , on very early first impressions it seems a good wheel but is a proper workout even on the lowest torque setting lol

Lol I like my wheel to be set quite heavy, feels like there isn't any power steering.

When is the next race meetup?

Not sure if HC is still available for meetups, but if he is and 11PM GMT isnt too early for him, he should name the day, otherwise the rest of us can meet pretty much any day of the week, right after any of the EU PLs I guess.

HC's itinerary from previous week looks good, not sure if I'll have time to get them all, since I only have 4-5 of those vehicles in my garage atm and only a couple somehow properly tuned.